Premium Format Han Solo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd go for that - I'm actually hoping for a Hoth Solo! Blue coat of course!

I'd actually be game for that as he could be posed with Chewie as well and make sense. I just prefer Bespin Han over all of them. ANH Han is iconic, but ROTJ Han is very similar without the trench coat.

Really with all these OT ideas, it's really surprising not as much has been done with the license considering how long they've had it. No offense to those that dig the EU or Clone Wars, but man did they make enough PF's of them, that could have been classic OT characters. How is there not a Lando Calrissian, either ESB or ROTJ?

Seems like they'll be redoing all the main SW character PF's and yeah where the hell is Lando?

I hope they don't just recycle the particular movie they have already done. Like I hope the first new Luke since ROTJ Luke is not ANH Luke. A ESB Bespin Luke is the clear choice. Han, please, no ANH Han. ESB Bespin or ROTJ. Leia...ESB Hoth or Bespin or ROTJ. A lot of options their. Hell, I'd take a Boussh. Would pair well with Fett or Chewie.

I hope they don't just recycle the particular movie they have already done. Like I hope the first new Luke since ROTJ Luke is not ANH Luke. A ESB Bespin Luke is the clear choice. Han, please, no ANH Han. ESB Bespin or ROTJ. Leia...ESB Hoth or Bespin or ROTJ. A lot of options their. Hell, I'd take a Boussh. Would pair well with Fett or Chewie.

I agree. I'd don't want simple rehashes of characters already done. ESB Bespin Luke or X-wing Luke, I'd prefer a Hoth Han but we at least need a Lando.

I finally repainted my heap of garbage SS Han and it's tolerable. A new Han Solo PF would be an instant purchase for me. And that's coming from a dude with no money. I would sell televisions and stolen jewelry to fund it.

If the likeness was there........(we know that won't happen with Harrison Ford)

I know many are fans of Luke or Vader, but I have always preferred Han Solo. Particularly as portrayed in ANH and ESB. In ROTJ he seemed to have changed a little, but he still had some cool moments. He was just the classic character that gave the series an edge. While Luke and Leia blindly did whatever the rebels were doing, he'd be like, what the hell. He questioned things and despite an internal conflict, he'd come in brash and save the day.

I'd like the pose for the Han Solo PF to be an action one, with the gun drawn and pointed like some of the classic photos from ESB. They could sculpt the pants but give a mixed media cloth blue jacket. Not sure what the EX would be. He only really used the one type of blaster from what I can remember. Maybe the EX could be a mask like the 1/6th where they were in the space worm. lol

I finally repainted my heap of garbage SS Han and it's tolerable. A new Han Solo PF would be an instant purchase for me. And that's coming from a dude with no money. I would sell televisions and stolen jewelry to fund it.

If the likeness was there........(we know that won't happen with Harrison Ford)

They pulled off a nice likeness with the Indy ROTLA PF, I think they can do a nice Han.

They pulled off a nice likeness with the Indy ROTLA PF, I think they can do a nice Han.

Well even the 1/6th Bespin Han I have when the face sculpt is stripped down, doesn't look too bad. Some collector/artist on here stripped off the SSC paint and did a repaint that actually showed there was a decent sculpt under there.

When I look at my ROLTA and ToD Indy PF's, they look so much like Ford, that I really wish those would be the guys doing the Han Solo PF. (The Pursuit of the Ark is great presence-wise but the sculpt for Indy/Ford is off.)

Well even the 1/6th Bespin Han I have when the face sculpt is stripped down, doesn't look too bad. Some collector/artist on here stripped off the SSC paint and did a repaint that actually showed there was a decent sculpt under there.

When I look at my ROLTA and ToD Indy PF's, they look so much like Ford, that I really wish those would be the guys doing the Han Solo PF. (The Pursuit of the Ark is great presence-wise but the sculpt for Indy/Ford is off.)

Ya the ROTLA PF has great likeness.

Keep the love coming. lol I noticed on one thread there was a rumor for SSC's in production Star Wars pieces and a Hoth Han was mentioned. Not sure how accurate that info was/is.

Back