We need a Capullo Rebirth Batman!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Mezco could reproduce that design in 1/12 it would be perfect. But they seem to be veering away from translating artists' designs exactly, so I doubt we'll see that. Maybe a run of customs on a TDKR/Knight Ascending Batman body.

Honestly this is where Sideshow's comic line should have flourished. Their Batman was arguably the best one they've done and they popped out the Gotham Knight variant without much difficulty. If I were SSC I'd be pumping out the variants, especially the New 52 (which was in their preview video) or a Neal Adams version or even the Rebirth versions just to keep the line going.

I would love a SSC sixth scale Rebirth Batman. I love their Blue/Gray and Gotham Knight Batman figures.

Oh, I was thinking of the current Capullo line from DC Collectibles. He's the artist who designed the Rebirth costume at the end of his Batman run. Also, I thought Mr. Bloom was a good villain and since they are probably all but finished with Capullo's Batman run I wanted these made before they stop.

Back