We need a 1:6 Knight Rider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sifu74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Recently I have seen alot of different scale KITTs and Michael Knights popping up from many different manufacturers, how awesome would it be to have a 1:6 scale KITT with flashing LED lights and Michael inside from either HT or EB?
I remember back in the 80's there was one that was pretty big and had a a few recordings of KITT.

Recently I have seen alot of different scale KITTs and Michael Knights popping up from many different manufacturers, how awesome would it be to have a 1:6 scale KITT with flashing LED lights and Michael inside from either HT or EB?
I remember back in the 80's there was one that was pretty big and had a a few recordings of KITT.

As soon as I saw your post I had a flashback to the 80s one. I think it and the Michael figure would have been 1/8 scale. Was pretty awesome.

hoff-knight-rider-mustang.jpg
I think of set of Michael Knight and KITT would sell like crasy. I would totally jump on for this. :yess:

I think it was more 1:12 scale.
One of the board's customizers [sorry I don't recall which one) had posted a while back that he was planning him but I don't think its happened as of yet.
I would be surprised to see HT tackle it.

Nostalgic toys are hot right now. Imagine a Starsky and Hutch with 1:6 Torino, A-Team with van, 1:6 Nighthawk, 1:6 Airwolf,and al ltime favorite 1:6 Blue Thunder.

Nostalgic toys are hot right now. Imagine a Starsky and Hutch with 1:6 Torino, A-Team with van, 1:6 Nighthawk, 1:6 Airwolf,and al ltime favorite 1:6 Blue Thunder.

Been imagining them for decades, just don't see them getting made.

I don't even need a Hoff, but I would take an articulted KITT :yess:

Being a Knight Rider fan, a 1/6 KITT with Michael would be a dream! The closest and most biggest one ever built was at least around 1/12 in scale.. The vintage Kenner Knight 2000 Voice Car... I have it...

8259639285_6d6b534474_c.jpg

8259640111_a44f483053_c.jpg

Seen some starsky and hutch figures and they are pretty nice:)

Yeah I'd love the torino 1/6 or 1/1 even better.
That or a bluesmobile:)

Kitt and the hoff, no brainer , will happen eventually I'm positive.

Like that 1/12 talking jitt and michael how rare are they to find?

If Hot Wheels did a 1:18 scale KITT I'd definitely get that, but I'm not interested in anything larger, or Hoff. :lol

You'd be glad to know that Hot Wheels are doing KITT in 1/18.. Its scheduled for release in February next year... Only a couple of months more now. Already pre-ordered mine :) Doesn't come with a Michael Knight figure though. >>> https://www.hotwheels-elite.com/model-cars-miniature/cult-classics-collection/744/kitt-knight-industries-two-thousand.php

7980236840_9713d359ea_b.jpg

7980237605_52a7570c2f_b.jpg

There will also be a 1/15 KITT that will come with a Michael figure that will be released in Feb as well... >>> https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=DC72964#.UMXjlYVhPZs

8260279007_23e8f0abdf.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 1:6 Firebird, but its the t-roof version with the firefird on the hood.
I would love to see a 1:6 KITT and especially a Zebra 3!!

I don't see it ever happening though.

I would LOVE to see it happen. And happen affordably even more so, but 1:6 fans have been clamoring for a police car for years to fill that void. I think the time for Zebra 3 would have been to coincide with the [yuck!] Stiller version. Streethawk would be nice and probably the easiest to give us, albeit the least popular of those mentioned.
That said, I've had a 1:6 Michael Knight suited up, all but the head, for years. My Starsky & Hutch are finally getting painted and then can join their clothed bodies. Just waiting on Starsky's sweater, so waiting on the vehicles isn't much more of a strain than I've been giving to it already.
Of, course, then I also want a 1:6 S.W.A.T. van from the tv show.
Maybe if someone could just make the bodies to fit pre-existing RC chassis?
I guess we'll just have to continue to wait.....

Agree with all the 1/6 vehicle suggestions here.
Though for me the holy grail is:

Mad Max and his Interceptor.

Agree with all the 1/6 vehicle suggestions here.
Though for me the holy grail is:

Mad Max and his Interceptor.

Even a 1/18 v1 would be nice. There's a rumour going around that Autoart will finally be bringing one of these out.

Back