We got SNOW!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Managable snow is great. Canadian snow never gave me the impression of being managable.

I wish it would snow here. As it is, we have nothing but a bunch of cold as hell air with occaissional white dustdevils. Global warming, if you're listening, could you, you know, do some warming? Christmas will be lame if you give it all to the UK. :wave

I hate my ____ing life right now. :(

Picture me 88mph'ing my car into the garage trying to avoid getting stuck. Damn those walls are narrow.

It won't stop snowing here .......... just over an entire day straight. I hate the cold and hate people that like the freezing white bastard stuff too. :monkey4

Ok someone tell me to relax.

Relax beetch.

:wave

Managable snow is great. Canadian snow never gave me the impression of being managable.

I wish it would snow here. As it is, we have nothing but a bunch of cold as hell air with occaissional white dustdevils. Global warming, if you're listening, could you, you know, do some warming? Christmas will be lame if you give it all to the UK. :wave
You take that back.....it's stopped :panic: :mad:

Give us our snow back :impatient:
x :wave

you know Canada is a big place and not all if it is the same climate.

Where I live snow is very manageable. We also have awesome winters because of Chinooks.

the only problem here is that everyone forgets how to drive when it snows...

there are some places that are crazy bad but not all.

Last edited:
I never knew Canada was big. Learn something new every day.

I've noticed that the brains fall out of everyone's head here too when it snows. What's even cooler is that they get so shellshocked having to drive in it for 5-6 months that it takes them until August before they realize how to drive like normal humans again.

I never knew Canada was big. Learn something new every day.

I've noticed that the brains fall out of everyone's head here too when it snows. What's even cooler is that they get so shellshocked having to drive in it for 5-6 months that it takes them until August before they realize how to drive like normal humans again.

I know! the process is monthly here. I mean, they do it every year, its not like its that hard to remember how to drive on snow.

We had some serious snowfall yesterday and during the night. It's at least 4 to 5 inches, and at someplaces even more. Can't remember the last time I have seen this much snow...

Back