"We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolve

New paint up...

attachment.php

Not feeling the eyes. I tried to keep the HT eyes but I think I'll re-do them.

Re: "We can't just let you walk away Jimmy." Custom Creed WIP for HT X-Men: Ogn Wolve

I agree Greg!The eyes seem a little off but besides that it's looking AWESOME!

Thanks guys! Robbiethepainted nailed it on the head with his lip suggestion. Filled in the upper lip and the temples last night. Need to finish painting him up then I'll post some follow up shots.

Wow, this is an awesome attempt at a Victor Creed from the X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie!!! :rock

Are you casting the headsculpt by any chance? :)

Please PM me for price of painted HS when you're ready to sell. Thanks. :)

This figure is amazing! I'm really interested!

is this the thread that you will be posting in when these are available or will you have a new thread in the customs section?

Back