Wayne / Blake (This is a Spoiler Filled Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wayne Dead or Alive and Blake Robin or Batman 2.0

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jye4ever

Broke and happy
Reaction score
Is Wayne dead or alive (I voted alive)

Will Blake be Robin or Batman 2.0? (I voted Batman 2.0, just a very small Batman)

Also a spoiler filled title! :horror

I think Bruce is dead (and has been through the entire series) and Blake is Bruce reincarnated and Gordon is his father. :panic::panic::panic::panic:

Another batman poll watch the movie its a clear as day Bruce lives.

You need to redo the poll man. Each multiple choice needs to have 2 answers since you're asking 2 questions.

I'm need to see it again to learn if Batman died or survived. And Blake's real name is Robin but he rises to be Batman 2.0.

I guess that answer means I still believe Bruce Wayne died, but if he survived Blake becomes Robin and Wayne may return as Batman.

What I love about this thread is that Dave has it posting to Twitter and Facebook automatically so not only did the thread title post publicly but everything Jye wrote in his first post. :clap:

I believe, Bruce is alive but done. Blake already was Robin through this movie really, that's why they called him Robin at the end IMO. I think he may be Batman 2.0 or we won't find out cause the trilogy is done, and Nolan ended it like that just so you can use your imagination.

I believe, Bruce is alive but done. Blake already was Robin through this movie really, that's why they called him Robin at the end IMO. I think he may be Batman 2.0 or we won't find out cause the trilogy is done, and Nolan ended it like that just so you can use your imagination.

Yupp he was already 'Robin' as John 'Robin' Blake.

I believe he would go on to become Batman 2.0 but that's upto our imagination, I doubt anything will ever come of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back