wavestuff - collection - 04.28.18 collection updated on last page

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: wavestuff - collection

WOW! That was Fun, all that AF Goodness and brought back some Great Memories

:goodpost:

I started with Mcfarlane too, and see a lot of stuff I had (still have, but is boxed up). The Tortured Souls are still some of my favorites from Mcfarlane (hence my name), as is Spawn Series 17. I think I should get one of my Mandarin Spawns out to dislpay again after seeing your carded line-up.
Also love the TMNT and Batman collection. :)

/collection/DSCI0025-1.jpg[/IMG]
DSCI0026-3.jpg

DSCI0032-2.jpg

DSCI0023-2.jpg

DSCI0020-3.jpg

That brought back some memories

Thank you

Cool variate collection! :clap

thank you it started as just a few figures and ballooned out of proportion haha

:goodpost:

I started with Mcfarlane too, and see a lot of stuff I had (still have, but is boxed up). The Tortured Souls are still some of my favorites from Mcfarlane (hence my name), as is Spawn Series 17. I think I should get one of my Mandarin Spawns out to dislpay again after seeing your carded line-up.
Also love the TMNT and Batman collection. :)

i think i may have seen your screen name in the spawn board thats my home but a few days ago the board was down so i came here and looking at some of these collections I was like woah!

very nice!!!you have a paradise of 7'' action figures man!!!

thanks for the kind words sir

That's a big collection! Very nice. :clap

thanks haha, not as big as some of the collections / galleries ive seen here but yeah im extremely proud of my babies, just when i think im done i go ahead and buy more

That brought back some memories

Thank you

yeah my collection is half nostalgia pieces and half sculpts and designs that really stand out to me. some of the properties im not even familiar with but i just love how they look like the MGS figs i love raiden and ninja but i know nothing of them hehe

Whats make collecting unique is that, we are all have our own taste. What is nice to you, might not to me. So there is no, one better collection than be other. You have a very nice collection imo. Congrats

I really love the princess mononoke statues. Great collection and I love your taste in collecting. Those tiny purses on the finger tips of the pale man from Pan's Labby made me laugh out loud

Whats make collecting unique is that, we are all have our own taste. What is nice to you, might not to me. So there is no, one better collection than be other. You have a very nice collection imo. Congrats

thanks for your kind comment much appreciated

I really love the princess mononoke statues. Great collection and I love your taste in collecting. Those tiny purses on the finger tips of the pale man from Pan's Labby made me laugh out loud

it took me a while to find those mononoke statues at a decent price.

Damn, you got some nice stuff man. I love all the variation and i love how you have it nicely posted on your wall still in there blisters. Nice indeed.

cool thanks man. what figure did you use for your avatar?

WOW!!!! Awesome collection man, congrats..:clap
I didn't know the Doom PF exclusive came with a double-bass peddal..:lol

You and I have a lot of the same stuff. Except I see you have a Doom and I don't. :(

I have a lot of this stuff in bags in the garage cause I have no where to put them. May have to sell them. :(
I do collect the World of Warcraft figures though and love them and have them displayed. I also love the Macfarlane Infernal Parade and Twisted Fairy tales figures.

I keep my Neca crow stuff out in my computer room.

Great Collection!

thanks for your kind words woman.

i may have doom but you have hundreds of things i dont and grail sorta beauties. i really really really envy your collection in the i wanna be a canuck sorta way haha.

Back