Watson (Jude Law) 6th scale custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanley-sculptoyz

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is my recent project of Jude Law (Watson) head sculpt, hat and the cane in the Sherlock Holmes movie, costume is WIP. Critiques are welcomed. Thanks!

DSCF0366.jpg

Hi. Nice start. Something seems a bit off with the face. Could be the angle. Look forward to seeing more. :)

Eric

Hi. Nice start. Something seems a bit off with the face. Could be the angle. Look forward to seeing more. :)

Eric

Yeah, may be the face needs more details on it, like wrinkles and pores etc....but actually I'm more concerned with the eyes too. Anyway here pls find some update pics with the suit and coat. Thanks for the comment!

DSCF0695.jpg
DSCF0685.jpg

Wow, that looks really nice, but I have to be completely honest, personally, I don't see Jude Law in that sculpt. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome sculpt. I'm not knocking your ability to sculpt. You obliviously have talent. I just don't see Jude Law's likeness in the sculpt.

Please take my opinion for what its worth :)

By the way, if you want plenty of feedback and you want it now, post this over at the One Sixth Warriors forum.

Eric

Last edited:
Wow, that looks really nice, but I have to be completely honest, personally, I don't see Jude Law in that sculpt. Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome sculpt. I'm not knocking your ability to sculpt. You obliviously have talent. I just don't see Jude Law's likeness in the sculpt.

Please take my opinion for what its worth :)

By the way, if you want plenty of feedback and you want it now, post this over at the One Sixth Warriors forum.

Eric

Really quite nice. Figure looks great. But I agree with Eric on the likeness.

That's a brilliant setup. I love the way you've envisioned him.

Thank you guys! Totally accepted, I hope I could bring out more likeness on my next sculpt.

Are the clothes custom made? I would love to put together a custom.

Are the clothes custom made? I would love to put together a custom.

Agreed! Any chance you offer the clothes or can provide tips on putting it together? :hi5:

Very nice all round!

Thank you very much for your interests. The hat and cane were sculpted by myself, I bought the suit and coat from the market but they have been specially re-tailored to fit the original style. If anyone are interested to get full set of clothing and accessories, pls let me know and I can arrange it. I don't have the price yet but I'll calculate it and advise shortly.
BTW, I've re-sculpted the Jude Law head in order to improve the hair and likeness of the face, see if it is now getting any better than before! Thanks! :hi5:

Watson(2.0).jpg
DSCF1623.jpg
DSCF1638.JPG
DSCF1543.JPG

Wow, great job on the tailoring-would not have guessed it. I want to give it a try sometime.

Back