Watch Chiller 13: Horror's Creepiest Kids - Friday Oct. 28th!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These specials remind me of those I Love the 80s shows they had on VH1.

I think the kid from Troll 2 deserves a spot.

I better see Danny from The Shining on this list. He freaks the Hell out of me.

the-shining.jpg

These specials remind me of those I Love the 80s shows they had on VH1.

I think the kid from Troll 2 deserves a spot.

We tried to get him for an interview, but it didn't work out.

Probably not, if they are sticking to this decade, which I presume is 2000-2010. If they do, I agree, though the twin girls in it are far more creepier.

This one isn't this decade based. But if the movie is black & white, it probably didn't make the list.

Yeah, I'm bumping the thread - so sue me!

Watch for Team Unicorn, Steve Niles, Miko Hughes (Gage from Pet Sematary), Mary Lambert, Rachel Potter (Broadway star) and many more people that you may or may not recognize!

It's better than last years - guaranteed or your money back!

Money back guarantee only applies if you pay me directly to watch the show, no guarantees given or implied.

Bump again - premieres tonight!

But if you miss it, you can catch it again - tonight.

And tomorrow!

And Sunday!

And Monday!

And probably for the rest of the week!

If you don't get Chiller go bug your cable company until they hook you up. Don't take 'no' for an answer - you have my permission to bug the crap out of them!

Yeah, I'm bumping the thread - so sue me!

Watch for Team Unicorn, Steve Niles, Miko Hughes (Gage from Pet Sematary), Mary Lambert, Rachel Potter (Broadway star) and many more people that you may or may not recognize!

It's better than last years - guaranteed or your money back!

:blissy:blissy Uncle Dave's paying this month's Direct TV bill! :blissy:blissy

Bump

Just in case you missed it the first time- being repeated and repeated and repeated...

I liked the mention of the little psychic lady from Poltergeist. She really was the creepiest part of the film. She even beats the clown doll for me.

Show is on again tonight! Back to back with Chiller 13: The Decade's Scariest Movie Moments!

Probably the last time you'll be able to see this show!

(Until next week.)

Back