Warriors Gate Productions Master Sculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Snake Plissken among the photos of possible commissioned characters, but I thought he was already planned to be done [with Macready as base]. Is that so, or does he need to be a group commission?

I see Snake Plissken among the photos of possible commissioned characters, but I thought he was already planned to be done [with Macready as base]. Is that so, or does he need to be a group commission?

The short answer is that any character under the sun can be crowd funded, and by doing that you will get the head way faster than waiting for us to get around to it on our schedule. Snake probably has 8 characters ahead of him needed to be made yet.

The best and fastest business model for WGP is one where we are commissioned up front to complete something. We literally just had a commission that needed a 10 day turn-around, from sculpt, print, paint, and in the customers hands and we did it with a day to spare. We get tons of private commissions and actual toy company work off-forums which will always take precedent over any interest list things we have going on, because those pay first as a day job, pushing well intentioned interest lists to the back, and I HATE that, but outside business necessitates it, so we are trying to do things different. We are pretty much trying to turn every old interest list into a crowd funded commission to get them done faster, because otherwise with how busy we are we do not know when we might be back to do them on our own. We also get a ton of requests for characters we may never make on out own, but if we get people hooked up together with similar likes, maybe as a group they can. So many of our clients are off of Facebook it was worth trying to do from there. :)

I know it will take a while to get everyone on board, but when it does I see a lot of heads happening fast and a lot of unusual and interesting characters coming on a more regular basis.

Last edited:
Hey WGP, seeing as you've made Leia and Han sculpts, any hope for Luke?

:lightsabe

any chance of being able to get hold of the David heads, hands, claws and badge still?

david_vamp_2_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d7iv6av.jpg

david_from_the_lost_boys__1_6_scale_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d7iv6ai.jpg

painted by Steven Guinta!!

Attachments

• david_from_the_lost_boys__1_6_scale_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d7iv6ai.jpg
    david_from_the_lost_boys__1_6_scale_by_sean_dabbs_fx-d7iv6ai.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 318
Hi Rick!

Sorry for being so lazy with my reply. As already mentioned I am so busy at the moment. Even worse my accounts (Email, PayPal, Amazon and Ebay) got haked. I believe everything is under control now, but it was quite frustrating. As a result of all the false payments I have already the money for the heads on my paypal account. Thursday and Friday are off overhere, so I will do my very est to reconfirm our deal with you over the next days and finally send the money. :hi5:

Any update with Rick's gun belt?

Yes! We previously had problems with the holster and the belt itself. At this time the holster issues have been resolved, they have been cast and are on their way to Sean for inspection.

We also resolved the belt issues and they are on their way to the caster now. :)

Hi Rick!

Sorry for being so lazy with my reply. As already mentioned I am so busy at the moment. Even worse my accounts (Email, PayPal, Amazon and Ebay) got haked. I believe everything is under control now, but it was quite frustrating. As a result of all the false payments I have already the money for the heads on my paypal account. Thursday and Friday are off overhere, so I will do my very est to reconfirm our deal with you over the next days and finally send the money. :hi5:

So sorry about the hacking! That's scary stuff, mate! :horror

GENERAL UPDATE

We are waiting for a ton of casts to come in here at WGP from Scotty B. He is casting our Han v.2, Boyd, Apollo, David Vamp and David human heads, and our deluxe Sarah Jane Smith accessories. As soon as we get those accessories in we can take pics of her and start selling her.

We also expect to be able to release painted pics of all of those heads within a week.

The Raylens, MacCready and the Crab thing are at a different caster.

Been waiting for the painted Catwoman head since January.Any updates?Tried to contact via email & facebook,no reply.

Back