Warriors Gate Productions Master Sculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*******2014 plans and teases********

Here we are in December 2013 and I just wanted to drop a bit of a WGP tease here for next year. My goal, my long term goal, has always been to offer many heads a year and really tackle shows and series hard, and offer some really cultish things.

In 2014 we may be getting to finally reach that goal because we have about 5 artists with us right now who like to be kept busy. A lot of long gestating projects will be happening next year: Classic Trek. Classic 007, Illegal Alien and Illegal Aliens, Classic Galactica, Game of Thrones. many with costumes, and we should be finishing off the main cast of SW: ANH next year, and are figuring out how to do a 1:6 deluxe Chewie, and hitting Empire next as well as cleaning up our older lists, with lots of surprises in store for 2014.

We also have been taking to several big names on the forum we will definitely be collaborating with, and others we are in talks to.

We are also taking on more private commissions than ever before as well because of of our extra artists. If you asked before and we were too booked, you may want to ask again!

Thanks everyone for your patronage and have a great New Year!

-Rick :)

Just thought I'd post this from my personal collection - pm me for details

__i_picked_a_cute_one__by_sean_dabbs_fx-d6xdgri.jpg

For everyone who doesn't realize, the first 6 pages of this thread is an ongoing catalog of our work (that we are allowed to show), and is updated frequently as we have images to show. If you are unfamiliar with everything we have done please take a look!

We have just updated with with several new characters, the most recent being:

"Little Queen"-
Final version will be bald with either rooted hair or a wig.

Hi Gang,
Both Sean and I at WGP would like to take a moment and monumentally apologize for the delays we have been having the production of the Rick sheriff Gun Belt which has been a nightmare at every stage of production for us. It has taught us a lesson that just because we can sculpt it doesn't mean we should make it. Right now all the hundreds of belt accessory parts are printed out and the majority of the belt is complete. However the caster that specifically had the job of casting the belt itself and the holster (Lakeside Print in the UK) still has not made copies after half a year and we have asked for our masters back. We will definitely still be completing the project, but it will be another few months at least.

We unfortunately cannot offer refunds for those tired of waiting because the money collected so far has gone 100% towards production. However, we understand it has been an incedibly long and frustrating wait while we will complete the belt and we are extremely sympathetic. If anyone would prefer to have us put their belt payments towards any other WGP product instead, we will be happy to do that. Just contact me.
-Rick

Hey! We just crossed 1,000 likes on Facebook and I wanted to say thank you!!! :fireworks:fireworks:

Remember, it's pretty much been scientifically proven if you don't like Warriors Gate Productions sculpting studio on Facebook, you will never get a date and will live a cold and empty life. Your pets will hate you and your favorite bands will break up.

By following us on FB you not only see the work and projects, past and upcoming, from all five of our artists in one place, you will see the images sooner because I am lazy and with FB I can just upload them direct from my compter as oppossed to needing to upload to photobucket first here.

Improve your social life! Warriors Gate Productions sculpting studio!
See you there! ;)

Hey! We just crossed 1,000 likes on Facebook and I wanted to say thank you!!! :fireworks:fireworks:

Remember, it's pretty much been scientifically proven if you don't like Warriors Gate Productions sculpting studio on Facebook, you will never get a date and will live a cold and empty life. Your pets will hate you and your favorite bands will break up.

By following us on FB you not only see the work and projects, past and upcoming, from all five of our artists in one place, you will see the images sooner because I am lazy and with FB I can just upload them direct from my compter as oppossed to needing to upload to photobucket first here.

Improve your social life! Warriors Gate Productions sculpting studio!
See you there! ;)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Congrats for your 100 likes!! I like your post too, very funny :lol

She is printed already. She is being wigged, prepped (sanded and having a neck hole made) for pics to be taken before going for casting. You should be seeing pics soon. :)

Back