Warriors Gate Productions Master Sculpt List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Rick,

Have you guys ever consider doing a Bruce Boxleitner sculpt? I'm not much of a Babylon 5 fan (which is where I'm guessing the most interest for him would be), but I'd love a good sculpt. I can always made accommodations to suit my purposes. :wink1:

Hey Rick,

Have you guys ever consider doing a Bruce Boxleitner sculpt? I'm not much of a Babylon 5 fan (which is where I'm guessing the most interest for him would be), but I'd love a good sculpt. I can always made accommodations to suit my purposes. :wink1:

Hi La siren!
Not likely any time soon. No one at WGP is a really B5 fan, so while we always could end up doing B5 someday if we had enough people demanding it, it is not something we would even consider on our own. You never know if we might get commissioned to make him, however. We are going crazy with commissions now that we have five artists and have the manpower to spare!

Kurt Russell as Jack O'neil and Wyatt Earp please.

Now those could happen, because we are VERY happy with our upcoming MacCready head. We would either need to start hearing from people, or again be commissioned. The catch is, to be commissioned to tweak a sculpt that is already done (like Kurt is) is very cheap depending on how much work needs to be done. Maybe around $150 + printing fees?

So everyone who's ever thought "my perfect head would be this character with an expression like 'this' (example: Han super pissed-off), those minor tweaks can happen. :)

Personally, I'd be more interested in an early 80's Bruce as I much, much prefer Tron and Scarecrow & Mrs. King... and everything else he did in the 80s over B5. lol

Kris Kristofferson for a full Whistler figure?
He'd look good next to the HT Blade with an M4, he had that bit of action in the first one.

WGP is looking at a way to connect people who want certain heads but can not afford a commission by themselves. We often hear the same character names mentioned again and again. We also wanted to come up with a way to offer rarer characters, and to continue low selling lines.

Please visit our website for the details and join in the fun!

https://warriorsgateproductions.weebly.com/the-gateway-forums.html#/

Last edited:
Jennifer Lawrence to make a Mystique
and Karen Gillan cause the ''other'' one is awful

Please go there and join in any you are interested in. Karen Gillan has her own thread there already. Katness has one too, but you should start a Mystique one if you want one. Tecnically, if either Mystique or Katness get made, that will provide the base digital sculpt for the other to get made much cheaper. :)

https://warriorsgateproductions.weebly.com/the-gateway-forums.html#/news

UPDATE: We are told we will have unhatted Raylan (Timothy Olyphant), Boyd (Walton Goggins), Han V.2, and Apollo (Richard Hatch) arriving in the next two weeks.

Thank you for everyone who's gone to our website to meet up with others to start crowd funded commissions.

We've got people signed up for Katness, Dawn of the Dead, A-Team, Jayne Seymour, Amelie, Classic Galactica, Game of Thrones characters, Kim Bassinger, etc so come and check it out.

warriorsgateproductions.weebly.com/the-gateway-forums.html#/news/

Thank you!
-Rick

Last edited:
Back