Warehouse 13

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I liked Kelly, but I don't think we'll see her again :(

So do we think Brother Adrian is actually there, or all a part of Artie's delusions?

Pete's vibes are good about her - so I don't think they're setting her up to be evil. And he didn't say "you're an agent." He said this is how new Regents are born and that they'll keep in touch. So she may be a new recurring character, but I don't think so.

So Jinks is off the metronome now. I really thought this season that he would go dark due to the metronome and would end up deciding to die. The season hasn't really been that dark at all, I expected a much darker theme overall.

HG has to hide with the Astrolabe and isn't allowed to contact anyone. How long is she going to be gone for this time?

Pete and Myka's artifact plot was just boring, I would have preffered more scenes back at the warehouse.

I love how the show tried to cover their asses and explain why HG wouldn't be around. So lame. The show really does make me shake my head most times. I really think season 3 set a bar for the show, and it can't quite keep up, in my eyes. But we'll see. I know that when HG is in it, I enjoy it more. Not to say I don't love the others. Because I do, quite well. Especially Leena and Claudia.

And I can't wait to meet Eddie and Saul next month. I want them to sign my Tesla base.

They didn't write HG's return very well at all. I was expecting her to be around till the finale when she appeared at the end of the 7th episode. Then she's only in the 8th episode for 5 minutes and once again is written out at the end.

I think they've focussed too much on Claudia and Jinks this first half of the season. Now that he's off the metronome I hope they can give these characters some decent storylines ON THEIR OWN rather than being joined at the hip.

The whole cast needs more interaction too, rather than splitting them up in pairs and not even sharing scenes with the other characters (only by Farnsworth).

Also, was that a tease or what when Mrs F takes Artie's Farnsworth and HG is seen in the background briefly, but neither Myka nor Pete mention anything, I guess they didn't see her.

That will be great getting Eddie and Saul to sign the Tesla base. Would be great if you could get the whole cast at some stage, though Jo would be a tough one :)

Well Brother Adrian was all Artie's delusions, I suspected this for quite sometime. Artie is the evil.

Poor Leena :( Will there be another life saved? Will the astrolabe be able to help her?

Speaking of the Astrolabe, Artie still thinks it's in the Dark Vault, so will he suspect that HG has it and try to find her?

Only 1 episode till the mid season finale.

I knew that it was going to be all Artie. Woo.

I effing hate this, by the way. I mean come on, LEENA? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :(

I think their budget is going down the drain and they had to let someone go. Guess they felt she was most expendable.

Look out HG, Artie's coming for that Astrolabe.

We never even got to know much about Leena :(

We were supposed to learn more about her. And you have to know that she's staying dead. They aren't going to bring her back because they keep killing everyone and bringing them back. So I just lost a character that I really, really like.

Okay, here are my 2 cents, for what they're worth:

I just don't know about Leena's death. Part of me is saying it can't be that easy, it'll be reversed or fixed. And then part of me looks at all the characters they've killed up to this point, and then brought back to life… which is all of them pretty much. There comes a point in every sci-fi show where a major good-guy character has to die. If you're a Joss Whedon fan, you're accustomed to it. It sucks, but it's fact.

I honestly can't see the writers killing off Leena so easily like that, and off-screen to boot. Yes, shock factor when you cut back to it… but it's a disservice to the character that has been there for 3.5 seasons. I know, they did it with Jinks. But that makes it repetitive, so shame on the writers for not being more creative at the very least. We know next to nothing about Leena, what her abilities are to the fullest extent, what her connection to the B&B and Warehouse are, etc… and I just don't believe she can be killed that easily. Especially not if Mrs. F has anything to say about it. But who knows really. Half of my gut is telling me she's gone for good, and that sucks. I like Leena a lot and wanted to learn more about her.

Onto my thoughts about Artie… nailed it. Couple episodes in I predicted that Artie was his own evil. You can't throw Claudia and Brother Adrian in everyone's face constantly without there being a twist of some sort. It's uncommon for a sci-fi show to just show you the evil right away, especially when it concerns an "inner evil" or "an evil of your own making." There's always a red herring. Anyways, I think the influence of the astrolabe, using it etc., created the darkness in Artie, causing him hallucinations, blackouts even to his own actions. The concept of this darkness and evil is similar to Darkseid in Superman lore in a way. The darkness gets inside you if you're open to it, until it finally corrupts you… which I think is what happens at the end of "The Ones You Love." The insanity and corruption hit it's max limit, and this darkness finally takes over Artie, which is why Leena asks who he is. Artie is gone, at least right now, and something else has possessed him.

As for the astrolabe and Dark Artie's comment about "it's in the Dark Vault"… oh little does he know that it's been moved. Smart Leena and Mrs. F! I think Dark Artie's goal will not be to use the astrolabe to reverse time, but to destroy the item so the darkness can stay in Artie/the world. It would be counterintuitive for this evil to reverse time and eliminate itself, and I honestly don't think Artie is in control of his body or mind anymore to eradicate the evil from himself.

Predictions for the mid-season finale and the next half of the season… mid-season will see the evil getting into the world. It'll leave Artie's body and either roam freely or inhabit someone else who will become the season's Big Bad in the back however many episodes are slated for spring. The goal in the back half episodes will be to find this elusive knife we've seen Claudia use in the dreams. H.G. has already mentioned how impossible it is to locate, therefore that will clearly be the item to find. I have more thoughts, but will save them for now. Otherwise this will turn into a novel.

A lot of that sounds brilliant and I have stuff to comment/add but I'm too tired to right now. I will do it in the am.

I just don't know about Leena's death. Part of me is saying it can't be that easy, it'll be reversed or fixed. And then part of me looks at all the characters they've killed up to this point, and then brought back to life… which is all of them pretty much. There comes a point in every sci-fi show where a major good-guy character has to die. If you're a Joss Whedon fan, you're accustomed to it. It sucks, but it's fact.

I honestly can't see the writers killing off Leena so easily like that, and off-screen to boot. Yes, shock factor when you cut back to it… but it's a disservice to the character that has been there for 3.5 seasons. I know, they did it with Jinks. But that makes it repetitive, so shame on the writers for not being more creative at the very least. We know next to nothing about Leena, what her abilities are to the fullest extent, what her connection to the B&B and Warehouse are, etc… and I just don't believe she can be killed that easily. Especially not if Mrs. F has anything to say about it. But who knows really. Half of my gut is telling me she's gone for good, and that sucks. I like Leena a lot and wanted to learn more about her.

Onto my thoughts about Artie… nailed it. Couple episodes in I predicted that Artie was his own evil. You can't throw Claudia and Brother Adrian in everyone's face constantly without there being a twist of some sort. It's uncommon for a sci-fi show to just show you the evil right away, especially when it concerns an "inner evil" or "an evil of your own making." There's always a red herring. Anyways, I think the influence of the astrolabe, using it etc., created the darkness in Artie, causing him hallucinations, blackouts even to his own actions. The concept of this darkness and evil is similar to Darkseid in Superman lore in a way. The darkness gets inside you if you're open to it, until it finally corrupts you… which I think is what happens at the end of "The Ones You Love." The insanity and corruption hit it's max limit, and this darkness finally takes over Artie, which is why Leena asks who he is. Artie is gone, at least right now, and something else has possessed him.

As for the astrolabe and Dark Artie's comment about "it's in the Dark Vault"… oh little does he know that it's been moved. Smart Leena and Mrs. F! I think Dark Artie's goal will not be to use the astrolabe to reverse time, but to destroy the item so the darkness can stay in Artie/the world. It would be counterintuitive for this evil to reverse time and eliminate itself, and I honestly don't think Artie is in control of his body or mind anymore to eradicate the evil from himself.

Predictions for the mid-season finale and the next half of the season… mid-season will see the evil getting into the world. It'll leave Artie's body and either roam freely or inhabit someone else who will become the season's Big Bad in the back however many episodes are slated for spring. The goal in the back half episodes will be to find this elusive knife we've seen Claudia use in the dreams. H.G. has already mentioned how impossible it is to locate, therefore that will clearly be the item to find. I have more thoughts, but will save them for now. Otherwise this will turn into a novel.

All very good theories :)

I'm not certain if Evil Artie will try and destroy the Astrolabe. Mrs Fredrick has sent HG away with it so that it isn't used again to reset the timeline. If Evil Artie doesn't want to use it for that purpose either, than they both have the same goal here. As you've said the Dagger is the item they need to find.

Here's my prediction... More shirtless episodes of Pete Latimer:)

Back