• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WAR MACHINE DECALS: The Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent. War Machine feels so bare at the moment.

My friend is a month and is nothing in the mail...please let me know!!! :(

My friend is a month and is nothing in the mail...please let me know!!! :(
Hey lobox42 and all others who have been waiting so long-
I'm really sorry, but I found out that just before I placed the order
for the new batch of decals, the printer received a bunch of jobs
which have been ahead of me in line.
I asked him if he could speed it up and he told me he finally mailed them yesterday, Thursday the 10th. He originally promised I would have them on or near the 6th.
Between you guys and my ebay sales, I'm REALLY frustrated to keep all of you waiting for so long, but there has been nothing I can do until they arrive in my hands. I didn't want to make the guy mad, or it might take even longer if you know what I mean.
Please extend your patience, and I'll mail them the minute I get them.
Thanks everybody!

Hey guys-
Some of you have said you're getting no response. I have no idea why, but evidently I'm not seeing every pm that is sent.
Anyway, the printer is late and it's really getting me frustrated.
I'm very sorry to keep you all waiting, but there is nothing I can do but wait. I've already called and emailed him. He's a good guy and responds to me, but there have been some delays beyond his control too.
I'll keep you posted here. Sorry again for the frustrating wait,
Andrew~

hey no problem I can wait just keep one for me and I will pay once you have them in stock just remember VIOLATOR66 1 set of decals. Thanks again for all that you do and allowing us to customize/pimp out our ht war machines. Keep up the good work bro

UPDATE:
After an unexpectedly long wait,
THE NEW DECALS HAVE ARRIVED.
I'll start sending them tomorrow (Thursday)
I'm really sorry about the delay everyone, but there was nothing I could do about it.
The printer had trouble with his machines, then he had a backlog of jobs to print before ours.
Thank you all for hanging in there!
A~

Hey how do you apply these decals? Are they stickers? I cant peel it from the card board.

Hey how do you apply these decals? Are they stickers? I cant peel it from the card board.
No, they are NOT stickers. They are water-slide decals.
I have written a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply them,
which can be found on page 3 of this thread, entry #29.
A certain amount of skill is required to apply the decals,
in order to avoid damaging or destroying them.

I STRONGLY urge all prospective buyers to READ the tutorial
BEFORE placing an order, so you will know what skills and materials are needed ahead of time.

Can we have these for the new WM from Sideshow?
Can they be enlaged to fit a 1/4 scale statue?

Can we have these for the new WM from Sideshow?
Can they be enlaged to fit a 1/4 scale statue?
Yes, I have received a few other requests to upscale the decals for the maquette.
I missed out on the 1/4 scale myself, so I will need someone who has one
in their possession to give me exact measurements of certain areas on the armor,
in order to scale the decals perfectly to fit.

If anyone else is interested in decals for the 1/4 scale War Machine,
send me a pm.
If there are enough interested people, I will start a new sales thread and let all of you know.

Yes, I have received a few other requests to upscale the decals for the maquette.
I missed out on the 1/4 scale myself, so I will need someone who has one
in their possession to give me exact measurements of certain areas on the armor,
in order to scale the decals perfectly to fit.

If anyone else is interested in decals for the 1/4 scale War Machine,
send me a pm.
If there are enough interested people, I will start a new sales thread and let all of you know.

We are waiting on the statue itself, if they missed it, it will be a big hit for you.

There will be enough interest to make this cost effective for everyone, dont worry.

THX is the guy to contact if you need more help. I can always help also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back