• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WAR MACHINE DECALS: The Sequel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The figure really looks complete now!

Can you take a regular shot of the full figure, not for satisfaction, just intrigued.
A 'regular' shot? I'm not sure what you mean. How is this one below?
I'm not sure what you want to see. I could pose him riding on my cat's back if you like...

A 'regular' shot? I'm not sure what you mean. How is this one below?
I'm not sure what you want to see.

A regular shot is the full figure in view. Not close up. Plus your flash has saturated the decals.

iron_man_2-war_machine-hot_toys-figure-Rhodey-1.jpg

All of a sudden, Firefox is telling me this is a reported attack site!
is anyone else getting this warning?
I wasn't even able to post messages or answer pm's until I disabled
the Firefox security. WTF???

Do you still have some open slots for decals? I would like to order a set.

All of a sudden, Firefox is telling me this is a reported attack site!
is anyone else getting this warning?
I wasn't even able to post messages or answer pm's until I disabled
the Firefox security. WTF???

Yeah , I was getting that yesturday too. I thought I was the only one hehe.. Seems to be working today with no probs.

Thanks for the tutorial and photo's. The decals look awesome, appreciate all the trouble you are going to for us all.

Cheers,Chad.

Yeah , I was getting that yesturday too. I thought I was the only one hehe.. Seems to be working today with no probs.

Thanks for the tutorial and photo's. The decals look awesome, appreciate all the trouble you are going to for us all.

Cheers,Chad.
Hey thanks Manticore, for the compliment and the Firefox info.
I guess I can turn back on my 'attack site' security filter in Firefox.

EDIT: I turned security back on, and I'm still getting the warning...
Oh well, who needs security??? Pffft

it's all in the details, this is one of the reasons I like being a member here Great Job Anthrapoid pm + e.mail sent :clap

Hey Anthrapoid

Thank you for the application instruction.

It is very clear and easy to follow.

Appreciate the effort on the decals as well as on the instructions.

Great job man !!!

Hey mate, looking real good!

Only problem is that I cant find some of the stuffs needed:

decal set
gloss coat
dull coat
uncure debonder

would it be possible for you to ship these items together with the decals as well, bud? I'd pay for it of course. The rest of the stuffs, I have no probs of obtaining.

Hey mate, looking real good!

Only problem is that I cant find some of the stuffs needed:

decal set
gloss coat
dull coat
uncure debonder

would it be possible for you to ship these items together with the decals as well, bud? I'd pay for it of course. The rest of the stuffs, I have no probs of obtaining.
You can get these items at any hobbystore website, especially those which sell modeling supplies. Even on ebay.
It would be much cheaper for you to order directly from them.
Honestly, I barely have time to do what I'm already doing.
I would like to help more, but I just can't, sorry.
Don't worry- it's all available on the net.

An important message to all who purchased or will purchase the WAR MACHINE decals:

Dear customers,
it seems PayPal has become concerned that I have received so many small payments,
which I then transferred to my bank account.
PayPal has sent me a message informing me that my PayPal payments are now being 'held'
for a period of 21 days, and that I will have no access to the funds until that time has passed,
unless I receive positive feedback at the PayPal website from my customers.

In order to continue funding the printing of the decals and fill the back-orders,
PLEASE leave positive feedback for me at the PayPal site for our transactions,
as soon as you receive your decals and if you are satisfied.
If enough people do this, they will release the funds to me before the 21 day period, so they have said.
Thank you all,
Andrew Hammond~ (Anthrapoid @ Sideshow Freaks Forum)

how are you supposed to leave feedback on paypal? is that a new feature?

An important message to all who purchased or will purchase the WAR MACHINE decals:

Dear customers,
it seems PayPal has become concerned that I have received so many small payments,
which I then transferred to my bank account.
PayPal has sent me a message informing me that my PayPal payments are now being 'held'
for a period of 21 days, and that I will have no access to the funds until that time has passed,
unless I receive positive feedback at the PayPal website from my customers.

In order to continue funding the printing of the decals and fill the back-orders,
PLEASE leave positive feedback for me at the PayPal site for our transactions,
as soon as you receive your decals and if you are satisfied.
If enough people do this, they will release the funds to me before the 21 day period, so they have said.
Thank you all,
Andrew Hammond~ (Anthrapoid @ Sideshow Freaks Forum)

do you mean leave positive feedback on ebay?

I think theres no leave feedback features on paypal.

Thank you for the update Anthrapoid. They look just whats needed to make WM look movie accurate.
I am new to the customs side of 1/6 and I have none of the needed supplies. As the supplies would only be used for this one project I cant justify the purchase.
Maybe down the line I would get them in but I am doing the hobby on a very tight budget so even purchase must be cost worthy.

Thank you again, unfortunately I am not getting the purchase this time. Good luck though, the final product and its application are incredibly professional looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back