War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have this BMF coming and would like to know how much space it needs to the back, I want to put it on a Detolf.

Thanks. Uncle Gazpacho is no problem, I want to know how much space I have to leave between the Detolf and the wall ;) Guess I'll find out soon enough.

I never knew you are into cardboard cutouts? :stick everything on the right looks fantastic Alex.

Im into anything IM, but I was showing the new armor since NO ONE made him yet but for KOTO and HT.

I need to :stick SS about this, the next time I see them!

See why I love these guys so much (SS) I only had to show them my cut out and now they will have the new Avengers bust up for order at SDCC! :clap

Whatup guys! I just got my first sideshow bust, which is the war machine!

Couple questions for some of you guys with more experience:

How long do the lights last on these things?

Do you guys keep them powered on for most of the time or just special occasions?

I would like to keep mine on like I would a regular light in the house, mostly always on when I'm awake/at home if it doesn't harm or burn the bulbs out.

Thanks!

Congrats on your new bust Cobraka! :rock

Unsure how long the lights last on these busts...I keep mine powered only on special occasions (like when company comes over the house). Haven't had any problems with the lights on any of my busts by limiting the time that they are on. I wouldn't keep them on regularly as I think you'd have an extremely hard time replacing these fixed in lights. It's not like they are easily replaceable (if even replaceable at all).

Thanks for the info! I can't wait til they announce the mark VII, war machine looks lonly without iron man lol!

Any paint or qc issues with these like the previous mk3 bust?

None that I've heard of. I've got this piece, and it is awesome! I think the shoulders work a little better on this one than on the new Mark VII bust. The cutoff seems a little more natural looking.

I agree with averone and lamtsunfung. I've got the WM 1:1 Bust as well and it's absolutely perfect (no paint or qc issues). It's an incredible bust. If you see the piece in person, I guarantee you'll be impressed. It has a huge WOW factor on display.

Posted this in the mk vii topic also but figured it could help here also.

***tip for some of you guys with bust or statues that light up***

I got my war machine last week and I loved it but wanted to figure out how to not have to turn the light on to show people etc.

I found this: https://www.sensorplug.com/

With this it basically makes the bust motion sensor like some of the newer statues that have that function.

It works amazing and brings a whole other dimension to the bust. When I got the bust I wished I could leave the lights on always but then after turning it office first night I didn't really turn on much after because I didn't want to forget it on etc.

But now when I get home it just turns on or when I'm in my game room it's on so it's perfect cause it's like a pleasant surprise every time!

had mine for a couple of days now cant wait to get my bd mkIII in.

IMG_2481.jpg

hi everyone, i am new to this hobby. My first piece is this war machine bust that I got last week. Do you guys know where I can get any display piece or shelving units to display it? I don't think the ikea ones will fit with that gun. Any pics would be appreciated. Thanks!

Back