War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine off the bay for $850 shipped! :yess: Will take pics as soon as i can to share this amazing piece!

$850 shipped is a deal I would have jumped on as well. This bust to isn't worth a $1000 anymore, but that's probably why I had my NRD moved to something else.

Here is a quick pic of mine. Paid $897.00 with free shipping for it.

DSCI0428.jpg

$850 shipped is a deal I would have jumped on as well. This bust to isn't worth a $1000 anymore, but that's probably why I had my NRD moved to something else.

I disagree. The quality on this is top notch! It is worth the money....but if you get it cheaper right now then more power to you!! :peace

I would of had this bust in my collection already if the edition wasn't open..such a dumb idea. This isn't a big seller. Its an awesome piece. I'm going to wait it out as long as possible. Nice pics.

Just wondering, anyone display this dude in their display cabin?
Using a Besta and the measurement is really too huge for it.

Man, this bust looks sick. But it's way out of my budget. Still figuring how to get the HT War Machine without killing my wallet... :gah:

They need a MKVI 1:1 so he can have the chest light up like war machine! Hopefully we get that as the "Avengers Iron Man VI or VII" :pray:

Yes, I saw this in person Inside the store
I doubt it will support the weight of the WM, I would not risk it

Hmmm, i believe its the structure which made your conclude that? Having doubt as well.
Really keen to get this but keeping it is a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back