War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Averone the way you talk about this makes me want to order another just so I can display at work too :)

Don't take my word for it.
Lets see the other guys who get them, and what they think of it.
I'm very eager to see what they say about it.

Thats funny because after i saw averone's video i order this bust right away other i wasnt sure if i was going to get or not lol. he should work for sideshow when they need to sell something.

Thats funny because after i saw averone's video i order this bust right away other i wasnt sure if i was going to get or not lol. he should work for sideshow when they need to sell something.

Thanks!
I appreciate it, Im sure SS notices my bias towards anything IM related :)

Surprised no one else is posting any pics?
I know its a busy time of the year. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas

Just ordered this using my points at sideshow, didnt realise how many I had so only had to put $200 to it. Cant wait for htis to arrive to put next to my Mark 3

Just had my dispatch email from Sideshow, $161 for delivery. My VAT invoice is going to be a big one :(

WM.jpg

BAM JUST GOT HIM. WILL POST MORE PICS.

Man this looks awesome I wish I had the funds for it but I have too much on PO already....... and the Gov will be looking for my property tax in a few weeks /sigh

Back