• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanting To Buy 1/6 Lucifer Wings Of The Fallen LXF-1701 Deluxe Full Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HighwayStar

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I really badly want to buy a 1/6 Lucifer Wings Of The Fallen LXF-1701 Deluxe Full Kit with or without the phicen body. I'm wanting the whole outfit and light up rock base with sword and chains but if you don't have the whole deluxe kit let me know what you do have and I might buy that anyway. I'll buy the regular kit as well but prefer the deluxe. I don't mind buying from ebay if someone wants to do it that way and I have 100% feedback with close to 200 feedback on ebay. I'm also ok with Amazon or just flat out buying it on here with paypal. So if you have this and want to sell, I'm really wanting to buy it. Thanks :)

Still interested if anyone has got one a LFX1701 Deluxe kit out there willing to sell.

Back