• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: Sideshow Wolverine Vs. Sabretooth Dio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
these are moving up in price the last one sold on ebay for 450.00 that was a regular

nash said:
Good for you, want a cookie?

That depends? What's the ES of the cookie, is it part of a Milk vs Cookie diorama, and does it come with interchangeable dark/white chocolate morsels?

daelith said:
That depends? What's the ES of the cookie, is it part of a Milk vs Cookie diorama, and does it come with interchangeable dark/white chocolate morsels?
Wow I must have rubbed someone the wrong way :lol Come into my thread and insert smart ass comments all around when I have no clue who you are. Either that or you just have a hard on for me, sorry but I shoot a straight arrow bud. If youre looking for homosexual relations try Mini Rock, I hear he can really F people over in the backside. :rotfl

nash said:
Wow I must have rubbed someone the wrong way :lol Come into my thread and insert smart ass comments all around when I have no clue who you are. Either that or you just have a hard on for me, sorry but I shoot a straight arrow bud. If youre looking for homosexual relations try Mini Rock, I hear he can really F people over in the backside. :rotfl

I jump into threads here and there to give an quick opinion or to make an attempt at humor, but I apologize if I've insulted you in any way, as that wasn't my intent. I'll know to stay away from your threads in the future. Again, my apologies.

Back