Wanted - sculptor who can sculpt on Witchblade armor to a Phicen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Witchblade is one of my favorite characters and I'm looking for a sculptor to sculpt on her armor to a Phicen (or comparable seamless looking) body.

I'm not even entirely sure if that's a possibility either. :lol

Thanks for your help!

xx

I cannot personally help you out, but I believe it's possible to do.
Just 4 ideas that might help you out as a starting point:

(Reference from XM studios)
TieSUj6.jpg

(reference from statue forum, user Sparhawk71)
witchblades5_01.jpg
I'm new to Witchblade, but took a peek on google images and I understand you want a tight fit between the armor and "bare skin" of your phicen body. The armor has different stages, right? and the characters get different armor parts, and body parts covered. There are simple stages and some more complicated ones.

It would definitely look very cool with the seamless variants :D!

Gloves and boots are relatively easy to do, but the small ragged armor parts of the bikini wouldn't hold up well.

Unless you apply some tricks:

1. Magnets (for a rigid armor). Sacrifice your phicen body, insert magnets in some key places and then attach the armor either with metal part or another magnet deep set inside the resin/clay/etc armor material.

2. Pins (for a rigid armor). As in nails, deeply set, so the armor doesn't move.

3. A soft armor: Another idea to retain mobility and do the teeny, tiny, delicate parts, could be doing the armor as a prosthetic appliance (painted in metallic colors according to the reference, casted in silicone) so the armor would snap and move along the body. There are silicone to silicone adhesives that should work.

The worst case scenario would be that the external silicone parts wouldn't adhere well, so one way of solving it would be sacrificing the outer silicone skin of the donor body, ensuring to mold the external shape first, and casting your own silicone over the core. That way, your soft armor could be molded alongside the body and it wouldn't possible fall off the body. Even if "glued" after the body is casted, the body and armor would "glue" better.

* Mix of of the above. Combining the 3rd idea, with some hard parts in resin, epoxy, or even metal, would yield the best results, as soft silicone would sag and won't work very well for horns and pointy parts.

4. Just paint: Also, painting directly parts of the bikini armor in the body could be done, although they would be too flat and already cured silicone doesn't accept paint too well.

On the downside, for managing the fitting, the sculptor would need physical access to the final body, and it wouldn't be interchangeable with another bodies and almost all options out there + possibly sacrificing a seamless manequin.

Last edited:
Back