• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Hot Toys MMS285 Iron Man Hulkbuster (Box Only)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dru_s

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, I recently purchased the Hot Toys MMS285 Hulkbuster 1:6 figure.

Unfortunately my box (specifically the styrofoam) packaging sustained heavy damage during shipping and I have been looking for a replacement since I enjoy displaying my boxes with my collection.

If you would like to make some extra cash for your box please reply or shoot me a PM to see if we can work out a deal. Thanks for your time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the styrofoam box has no noticeable damage to it such as pieces coming off or large gashes, I would be interested in acquiring one for $100 or OBO

If the styrofoam box has no noticeable damage to it such as pieces coming off or large gashes, I would be interested in acquiring one for $100 or OBO

I might do 100 and a trade for your box depending on how damaged your box is and if mine comes in good (mine ships next week)

I might do 100 and a trade for your box depending on how damaged your box is and if mine comes in good (mine ships next week)

Sounds good , just let me know if you’re still interested once you receive yours in and of course assuming its in good condition.

Mine is not terribly damaged, it just has some little sections of where some of the styrofoam had came off during shipping.

The cardboard slip cover on mine is still in excellent condition. The OCD collector in me is bothered by little things like that lol since I normally keep boxes in display.

But overall I don’t think my box is in any condition that would take away from the resale value at some point and I can always ship mine back to you as suggested. Just let know and I can always post/send pics of mine later.

Thanks

Update - I was able to obtain a replacement box locally. Appreciate everyones time.

**Thread Closed**

In nowadays there are various types of packaging. For example: Paper packaging, Paperboard packaging, Cardboard packaging, Kraft packaging, Corrugated Packaging, Lamination packaging and etc. These material are most use in packaging. BoxesMe is one of the company whose provide all these packaging material. It is best leading company in manufacturing industry. It is also provide high quality material to the customers. Cardboard boxes are mostly use in packaging industry. These boxes are customized in various shapes and design with color printing and logo printing as per to the demand.

Back