Wanted: Apocalypse comiquette or Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dig that courtmaster Apoc, turned out really nice!

He's techinically a shape shifter right? So any of them could be considered 1/4 scale :lol

Yeah I'm all for this happening because I need a FS Sideshow Apocalypse to add to my collection of the BIG "A"....:D

Is that Courtmaster/Fatboy Studios work from Statue Forum? This guys work is incredible and the Apoc is one of my favorite Marvel characters.

Is that Courtmaster/Fatboy Studios work from Statue Forum? This guys work is incredible and the Apoc is one of my favorite Marvel characters.

Looks like the middle Apocalypse in the background is by Fatboy....and I think its a unlicensed, custom Apocalypse. It the only one I like from the rest. Let's call it the bootlegged version? hehehe BTW, I don't own any of em. The bust at the front is badass...by SS I am sure.

Take a look at the rest here? Only some are by Fatboy I am sure:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/powerpee/sets/72157621853121211/with/3802884833/

Last edited:
Olivetti's design for Apocalypse is so awesome. I think it will transfer well into Sideshow's format!

854447-3_super.jpg

Photoshopped Artwork...

This is another little something that I came up with messing around in photoshop. Knowing that Apocalypse only wants the strong to survive, and the time is near the eclipse is upon us.

Apocalyptic Eclipse...

"Just a grown man way of playing with my toys"...:)

hey vlad was that apoc by jaron painted by boondock saint over at the statueforum?

i know this thread is old but i think its worth mentioning that in the recent q/a they basically said apoc is coming in 1/4 scale

I have a cool idea for this.... i still have my sentintel series x-men statues of gambit rogue and wolverine and theyre like 1/8 scale or something. Im gonna pose them across from the 1/4 scale apocalypse comiquette to make him seem like hes grown to his massive self :)

Re: Photoshopped Artwork...

This is another little something that I came up with messing around in photoshop. Knowing that Apocalypse only wants the strong to survive, and the time is near the eclipse is upon us.

Apocalyptic Eclipse...

"Just a grown man way of playing with my toys"...:)

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 that AOA one is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back