Wanted: Apocalypse comiquette or Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fason

Super Freak
Reaction score
Seriously, why hasnt one been made? He's more popular than some of the characters already getting them and im sure it would be awesome! Has anyone heard any rumors or anything?? im not a fan of the legendary bust or the Bowen statues..

Seriously, why hasnt one been made? He's more popular than some of the characters already getting them and im sure it would be awesome! Has anyone heard any rumors or anything?? im not a fan of the legendary bust or the Bowen statues..

I'd love to see an Apocalypse Com. Not sure why one hasnt been made yet. I'm sure one will be made.

As for a PF.... :banana

but Bowen's Apocalypse isnt bad. Yes I said it. lol

dont like the character.But visually he's a bad ass.

:rock

I have been waiting for Sideshow to put out an Apocalypse Comiquette/PF since they have done the LSB! We should ask Sideshow on Q/A to see if they got any plans for Apocalypse in 2010.

I am extremely pleased with the Apocalypse Legendary Scale Bust exclusive that I bought. I really love the engineering of this bust which is assembled with a few separate pieces to make the Apocalypse armors look realistic. Will we get to see more Apocalypse from Sideshow Marvel lines like VS diorama, Comiquette or even PF in 2010?

Perhaps not in 2010, but Apocalypse is likely to resurface at some point in the future.

This is a while back from Sideshow Q/A.

A 1:4
galactus.gif
can you imagine?

Based on the the average height of Galactus is 28' 9"...that'd put a 1:4 PF at 86.25 inches or a bit over 7". :lol

I wouldn't mind seeing an Apocalypse but whether they called it a Comiquette or PF it'd be 90% sculpted. I could see them calling it a PF and using mixed media for the Hoses or the Gloves and the undersuit but either way it'd be an impressive size but I'd want his face to look more like this:

Apocalypse_07.jpg

and less like this:

032708apocolypsef.jpg

Which looks like he had a hard crap, blew his capallaries in his eyes pushing then turned to look at it and was shocked at what he saw.

^ i agree. i have that marvel legends fig. Well its good to hear that they are going to resurrect (lol) him in the future. Too bad not until 2011 or later :/ Ah well, i hope he looks like my sketch card or something when they finally do make him....
Resurrection.jpg

^ i agree. i have that marvel legends fig. Well its good to hear that they are going to resurrect (lol) him in the future. Too bad not until 2011 or later :/ Ah well, i hope he looks like my sketch card or something when they finally do make him....
Resurrection.jpg

WOah that is cool! That will make a cool PF! I am very glad that Marvel is resurrecting Apocalypse back in X-Men Titles!

Hope Apocalypse will get some Sideshow love. Maybe we should ask Sideshow in Q/A to see if they got any updates on Apocalypse Comiquette/PF/VS diorama?

Metal on Apoc would be cool! If there is ANY kind of cloth/spandex on this it would be an instant PASS for me.

Yeah I'm all for this happening because I need a FS Sideshow Apocalypse to add to my collection of the BIG "A"....:D

whered u get that AOA statue?? looks good. and yea i agree about the comiquette form for him like they are supposedly doing for Thanos.

Yeah I'm all for this happening because I need a FS Sideshow Apocalypse to add to my collection of the BIG "A"....:D

AAAA:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror Where did you get that AoA Apocalypse!!!!!!!!!!! OMG adasfklsjdsfljndsflgkjfklgjfdlj aasasaarjhsdfasjbgtsghsdg I want one!!!!!!!!!! asaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back