Wanted: 1/6 Scarlet Witch Head Peice for Hot Toys Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Underaglassbell

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

I hope this is the right spot for this.

I'm looking to have a comic/classic-look head piece for a 1/6 Hot Toy's Scarlet witch figure; specifically the Avengers Movie Promo version which I think would look really nice with a custom head piece:

scarlet_witch__colors__by_fantasticmystery-d8wqxz9.jpg
|
Hot-Toys-AoU-New-Avengers-Scarlet-Witch-006.jpg

If anyone would be interested in working with me to create this please drop me a PM.
- This is a serious enquiry and something I am looking to finalise.

Many Thanks,

- I really think so too, especially now that the character has two 'avengers' costumes available.

Hi Waruna,

Thanks for showing interest in my thread. It's not the sculpt, but he 'M' head piece pictured on the left which I am looking to have made, to fit the MCU version of the character who does not wear one.

Thanks man!

Yeah I think so too.
- I mean I'm sure I'm not the only Wanda fanatic out there whom would love to have at least one SW figure displayed with the iconic headpiece heh

Interest thread is a good idea :)

I'd like this but I'd have to see some concept. It can't be taken straight from the comics. It has to have some MCU in it.

Space I couldn't agree more. I'm not good a concept drawing, which makes customs more difficult, but that's what I want to work toward, a MCU fitting headpiece, that goes with both the NA SW figure and CW SW Hot Toys 1/6 figure.

Material I think should be similar to that used in the clothing, to give it a matt leather type look, as apposed to a PVC look, or indeed plastic.

image.jpeg

Here's kind of an idea I found. It doesn't have to be radically different just not a large solid piece. It has to have detail.

Back