• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy- X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go to Ebay and place a high bid of $1500 , problem solved.

carbo-fation said:
Thanks. I was looking at this one but I haven't been receiving satisfactory answers to my questions from this seller. I fear losing my money to this seller. All they have purchased and sold to get their feedback of 15 are some cheap books and other crap. My flaw is that I have a hard time trusting people.:eek:

I appreciate your help though.

Last edited:
Just get a Mac, your problems will be solved. all of them.

nash said:
Just get a Mac, your problems will be solved. all of them.
Nash, obviously you had a problem with my comment in your thread. I do appoligize if you took any offense to it because it was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings- Mac users or PC users. Please note that I am usually joking around. I probably should have used these guys :rotfl :lol :D, but I thought that it was clear that I was being silly and trying to lighten the mood. Thanks again for taking the time to comment on my thread and bumping it up.

negative, i have no problem. just joking around as well :cool:

I've just bought one on the Bay....but it's costing me $250 to get it shipped over here!!!

Ah well....it's an investment, no wonder I pre-ordered the 2nd one on Flexpay :monkey4 :monkey1

alphatyrant said:
I've just bought one on the Bay....but it's costing me $250 to get it shipped over here!!!

Ah well....it's an investment, no wonder I pre-ordered the 2nd one on Flexpay :monkey4 :monkey1
Dude! Did you just buy the regular for $870? Congrats but wow that is expensive. I hope it's more than an investment because this statue deserves to be admired. :cool:

Well, put it this way in the last 4 weeks I have bought

HT Robo 3 with Flightpack
HT ED-209
Iron Man (oops not PFF....Comiquette :))
Hulk PFF (non-excl)
HT Elder Predator
HT Chopper Predator
HT Alien Warrior(and the seller is keeping an eye out for a Scar and Celtic for me, sad next month possibly).
An pre-ordered the second standard Sentinel Diorama

That's pretty much why I'm selling everything I own plus any hair, fingernails, blood or organs I don't need.

Now if only I can get a PFF DOOM I can pass away a happy man :D

Last edited:
alphatyrant said:
Well, put it this way in the last 4 weeks I have bought

HT Robo 3 with Flightpack
HT ED-209
Iron Man (oops not PFF....Comiquette :))
Hulk PFF (non-excl)
HT Elder Predator
HT Chopper Predator
HT Alien Warrior(and the seller is keeping an eye out for a Scar and Celtic for me, sad next month possibly).
An pre-ordered the second standard Sentinel Diorama

That's pretty much why I'm selling everything I own plus any hair, fingernails, blood or organs I don't need.

Now if only I can get a PFF DOOM I can pass away a happy man :D
Nice:D
Organs are overrated any way. :lol

The other guy wasn't willing to mark it down so that I could avoid UK C&E tearing me a new one....besides, didn't someone here already mention the other seller had fairly low feedback and a history of selling rubbish?

alphatyrant said:
The other guy wasn't willing to mark it down so that I could avoid UK C&E tearing me a new one....besides, didn't someone here already mention the other seller had fairly low feedback and a history of selling rubbish?

well if your not gonna pay custom charges the your statue will not be insured..very risky considering how much you payed:confused:

Unfortunately if it arrives broken, or not at all the seller is responsible (paypal rules) since he has no insurance or tracking. If I were selling one that expensive to an overseas buyer, I wouldn't have done it either.

But it'll be sent safely packed so I'm not worried, I generally luck out and get people that can pack things carefully.....besides I'm on high right now, just made a killing on Ebay and my PF Hulk has arrived today :chew :chew

Can't wait to crack it open!

Back