wanna see a PF ras al ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess he's not as exciting as a psychotic clown who wears a purple suit. But if you're comparing other characters to that, then there are only about 3 characters in existence that aren't "boring."

I'm probably not going to buy Ra but that's only because I'm not collecting villains but how can people say he would make a boring PF

nesyja5u.jpg

He could even rival the Doom PF if SS made him on his throne. Saying all that if SS did make him on his throne. Instant buy

yzyda5un.jpg

This guy looks like Dracula, does be powers like super speed, fangs, etc?

"Wow, I didn't know there was a thing called Google. I'll google it to know what it's about. Maybe Liefeld drew it once. :yess:"

So you didn't google him up after all even though you informed us all you would.

I did google I'm, but once I saw his pics ididnt read any of the articles. I remember seeing him a long time ago in the. Batman animated series. I remember him in there but I can't remember what he did. I think it was the boring episodes or was it the action packed ones with him in it? Ah I can't remember.

He doesn't know how to use google.

Come on...:thwak

"Wow, I didn't know there was a thing called Google. I'll google it to know what it's about. Maybe Liefeld drew it once. :yess:"

Nothing wrong with the big man who created cable! :lecture

:exactly: there's so much you can do with Ra. I just cant understand how people can say he looks boring :dunno

Sometimes it makes me wonder if some people on here actually know who these characters are?

Just not feelin it. Great charcter mythos and backstory. Just not aligned with the direction I want to take my rogues. I like the crazies.

Picture a Freeze pf with an ex holding a working light up snow globe. Well cast in metallic finish Armor w light up features.

A huge Croc or a nice two face wit a huge coin base. I just think there's other more interesting options.

You know what would be both ballsy and awesome on SSC's part? If they had a crazed Ra's emerging from a Lazarus pit (which would be the base, complete with a Green light-up feature in both the base and his eyes.

I'd definitely be interested in him for sure. Purchase would depend on whatever he ends up looking like...

... so long as he's not naked coming out of the pit... though I guess that could make a cool diorama.

Would I be interested if they made a Ras PF now (or soon)? No, probably not.

Would I be interested if they made a Ras pf in a few years once I had a collection of various Batman rogues on my shelf? Yes, I probably would.

Right now my collection doesn't feel like it particularly needs Ras, but that could very well change in the future.

tumblr_lv2t4vgmcz1qao7jyo1_500.jpg

If a PF were done, the more sinister looking the better.

tumblr_mlfx9dVte61qbuewbo1_1280.jpg

OR,if a dio was done SS could really step out of the box and trully incorporate the Lazarus Pit. I generally don't like electronics components but if done well and setup in a way that was easy to maintain/replace this is the one solo dio that would really work.

I wouldn't spend my hard earn money on this. There are only a handful of male characters I want from the DC line then it's all female for me....

I would definitely buy a Ra's al Ghul PF. I first saw him in the Animated series as a kid and he's always been one of my favorite Bat villains.

Ra's, Talia, Damian...for some reason I just really like them and would get them all in PF.

I did google I'm, but once I saw his pics ididnt read any of the articles. I remember seeing him a long time ago in the. Batman animated series. I remember him in there but I can't remember what he did. I think it was the boring episodes or was it the action packed ones with him in it? Ah I can't remember.

Well CBG, he can stand up to and fight Batman 1 on 1 pretty well, usually does so with a sword, so I wouldn't say he's boring. He was also the main villain in the movie "Batman Begins".

Last edited:
Back