wanna see a PF ras al ghul?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow is the spelling correct? A character with a name like ras al ghul? I will google to see what kind of character this is.

Wow, I feel an itching on my back. I think I'm gonna scratch it. And then I'll go out and buy some groceries.

Cuz it's cbg. Btw, cool character but boring statue IMO. I would be meh about a PF and it would be an easy pass.

Yes I google him and I've seen this guy quite a bit in the batman the animated series. I just never knew his weird name. He does look boring. If they made a PF on him I'm going to pass. Not for close to 400.00 shipped. I hope the next batman movie does not use this character, but someone much more well known and badass looking.

How can you collect all these statues and not know anything about them?! Didn't we just talk about this in the star wars section?! :thwak

Hey I know him just not his name. :D I know his character but not his powers?

PASS
0.0 interest in a Ras PF.
Actually, I will go as far as to say I will be disappointed that resources went into a Ras PF that could have gone into a croc, freeze, crow, bane or two face.

Ras is so bad @ss. This is a man that busted out ALL of the inmates of Arkham Asylum and then strolled into the Bat cave and offered Bruce his help in killing them all so Bats would be free of his commitment to Gotham. This is also the same man that dug up Bruce's parents and had them hanging over a Lazarus Pit and told Bruce he could bring them back to life. Ras is a very special villain in the Bat mythos. If well executed, there is no way I would pass on a Ras PF.

Ras is so bad @ss. This is a man that busted out ALL of the inmates of Arkham Asylum and then strolled into the Bat cave and offered Bruce his help in killing them all so Bats would be free of his commitment to Gotham. This is also the same man that dug up Bruce's parents and had them hanging over a Lazarus Pit and told Bruce he could bring them back to life. Ras is a very special villain in the Bat mythos. If well executed, there is no way I would pass on a Ras PF.

All this:lecture not to mention kidnapping Robin, deducing who Batman was before ever meeting him and Batman describing him as the mostangerous man on the planet, he's must have for me.

All this:lecture not to mention kidnapping Robin, deducing who Batman was before ever meeting him and Batman describing him as the mostangerous man on the planet, he's must have for me.

For sure. Not only is he arguably the most dangerous of Batman's foes, he is also a global threat. This is a man who wishes to wipe out 80% of the worlds population and rule the remaining 20%. Not a man to be trifled with. He has certainly earned his place in the Bat mythos and on my display shelf.

A great character but a dull PF compared to most of Batmans crazy Rogues gallery. Now a Doctor Phosphorus or Rat Catcher or even Batzarro would be a better PF candidate.

The Joker is nothing more than a clown in a suit. He made for an AWESOME PF. SSC is very capable of making a cool looking Ras PF. A switch out sword for an EX and a Lazarus Pit for the base would be a great start.

this is getting the exact feedback i was hoping for, great arguments and discussion, i still feel a lazarus pit base would be so great with this figure

this is getting the exact feedback i was hoping for, great arguments and discussion, i still feel a lazarus pit base would be so great with this figure

If SS can pull that off, it'd be rally cool. Though his pit is pretty large so not sure how much detail there would be. Maybe something like ancient ruins to show his age...
I've always liked him as opposed to the circus that makes up everyone else.

I'd definitely get a Ras Al Ghul PF. Great character, and can be done several different ways as a PF. One way to make a Lazarus Pit base work would be to have him stepping up out of the pit, and only actually sculpt half the pit to save space. This wouldn't lend itself to being viewed from every angle however, so forget that idea. Need the entire pit for that idea to work. Could have him with a sword and cloak, and with a changeout head, (young Ras for after having been in the pit, and old Ras for in need of the pit.

I'm probably not going to buy Ra but that's only because I'm not collecting villains but how can people say he would make a boring PF

nesyja5u.jpg

He could even rival the Doom PF if SS made him on his throne. Saying all that if SS did make him on his throne. Instant buy

yzyda5un.jpg

I'm probably not going to buy Ra but that's only because I'm not collecting villains but how can people say he would make a boring PF

nesyja5u.jpg

He could even rival the Doom PF if SS made him on his throne. Saying all that if SS did make him on his throne. Instant buy

yzyda5un.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about. Love both of these!! How about the looked the first pic, coupled with the throne of the second? Instant buy for e, and would really show the power and status of the villain.

I'd definitely get a Ras Al Ghul PF. Great character, and can be done several different ways as a PF. One way to make a Lazarus Pit base work would be to have him stepping up out of the pit, and only actually sculpt half the pit to save space. This wouldn't lend itself to being viewed from every angle however, so forget that idea. Need the entire pit for that idea to work. Could have him with a sword and cloak, and with a changeout head, (young Ras for after having been in the pit, and old Ras for in need of the pit.

loving the two heads idea, he definitely needs a sword

nesyja5u.jpg

yzyda5un.jpg

premium format figures in the same vein as either of these designs would sell quite well i believe, great source material

:exactly: there's so much you can do with Ra. I just cant understand how people can say he looks boring :dunno

Sometimes it makes me wonder if some people on here actually know who these characters are?

Back