Walter - Bad Teacher - Custom - Advise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Brody

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi guys due to the fact I have not had 50 posts I can't post in the for sale/wanted forum.

In the last few weeks this forum has been amazing helping get my first custom - Dexter underway :)

I really want a Walter Yellow cooking figure and wondered if you knew or are thinking of selling. Would rather have full figure/some accessoties etc instead of kit bashing it. Defo want Trevor Grove sculpt with great paint job. Anyway I know it's a lot to ask but hit me back if anybody can help :)

Thanks

Dan

So you know the rules about posting in the wanted section and you decide to ignore them anyway and do whatever you want? Welcome to the forum.

Anyways, moving on from that, pay me and I can build you a Dexter. No Joke.

Sorry to piss you off dude, like I said I can't post in that section yet as I have only made a few posts. I have already got a Dexter from the help of the guys in this forum in the last few weeks, which I am really grateful. Only asking for help and advise on this figure too. If its a problem please delete this thread and no worries :)

Last edited:
Sorry to piss you off dude, like I said I can't post in that section yet as I have only made a few posts. I have already got a Dexter from the help of the guys in this forum in the last few weeks, which I am really grateful. Only asking for help and advise on this figure too. If its a problem please delete this thread and no worries :)

Oh crap. I meant to say I could help with Walter. lol

Im not pissed.

Like I said you are basically asking for someone to build you a chem suit walt right? Pay me and I will.

Back