Wall-E Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the remote control u-command wall-e. Now I want the wall-e deluxe that you can take apart and the eva with the plant in the shoes. Looks pretty cool.

Anybody here has the revoltech wall-e? it's somewhere like 12 cm so I wonder if its 1:6?

Anybody here has the revoltech wall-e? it's somewhere like 12 cm so I wonder if its 1:6?

I have not encountered one that is truly 1/6.

The definitive one I chose for my displays is the "Interaction Wall-E". Visually it looks amazing, it is one of my favorites. I have it paired with the EVE as well. I didnt really care about the scale since obviously there wont be many other Wall-E Items I would want. They do fit in nicely among the Toy Story Collection too.

The Gentle Giant Statue is the only one that is 1/6 I believe

Picked up a bunch this past weekend. I finally have my EVE!!!

I was hoping my post would help someone out here. Despite keeping a constant online eye out on upcoming toy releases, these new and reissued Pixar items totally caught me off-guard. I hadn't checked out a TRU in months and just happened to be in one looking for a kid's birthday gift. And, like dxdave, I'm hoping they produce more 6"-ers from the Incredibles, maybe even Ratatouille and Up.

I am glad they re-released these! I have a buddy that has been dying to get the Wall-e and Eve figures. The prices on them were ridiculous! It is smart of them to reissue these because there are a lot of new young fans out there that will want the toys.

I noticed this thread while browsing the Disney section the other day, and it gave me an incentive to ferret around in the attic for my Wall-E stash.

In the absence of Walter the Wobot...

15420099907_f5a690e9a4_o.jpg

And for fun:

U1GU1.jpg

Full size here: https://i.imgur.com/U1GU1.jpg

(Walter is still unfortunately absent).

That Figure-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named winds up in the strangest places. :lol Nice pic, man, and cool WALL-E poster!

Back