Wall-E Robot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is AWSOME!!! :rock How much will he cost?

Well, TRU has it at a preorder price of $249.99 :horror
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2882455
https://disneyshopping.go.com/webap...&productId=1232544&langId=-1&categoryId=14039

I don't know if I'd pay THAT much for it. It would have to fly itself at that price.:rotfl

EDIT: Saw this on that second link, which is Disney's shopping site.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm.

Not for pregnant women, I guess :(

It's funny that I saw this thread. My Wife and I took our son to see Wall*E a couple of nights ago. Afterwards we decided to go to Wal-Mart to see if we could find some of the toys (my wife's as big a toy geek as I am) We found something a little better. Our own Wall*E if you will

HPIM0114.jpg

HPIM0115.jpg

HPIM0116.jpg

He was wandering the road in front of the store so we brought him home and cleaned him up. He was so dirty, and so sweet, in reality what else could we call him but, Wall*E

We do intend on going to Wal-Mart eventually and seeing if they have those toys, eventually.

It's funny that I saw this thread. My Wife and I took our son to see Wall*E a couple of nights ago. Afterwards we decided to go to Wal-Mart to see if we could find some of the toys (my wife's as big a toy geek as I am) We found something a little better. Our own Wall*E if you will

HPIM0114.jpg

He was wandering the road in front of the store so we brought him home and cleaned him up. He was so dirty, and so sweet, in reality what else could we call him but, Wall*E

We do intend on going to Wal-Mart eventually and seeing if they have those toys, eventually.
BLESS your Heart for doing that!! :clap It absolutely kills me and breaks my heart to see a puppy roaming the streets. It's awesome of you to give Wall-E a loving home! :monkey2 :)

Did you buy one? Let us know what you think of it. If it's cool enough I may just go waste some money on it.

Just got home and snapped some more pictures...
Back of the box
walle001.jpg

Side
walle002.jpg

other side
walle003.jpg

Comparison shot with the other RC Wall E
walle004.jpg

All the goodies
walle005.jpg

Back with ipod connection
walle008.jpg

It was 249.99 at TRU, they have them at Disney online for 289.99. The battery pack needs to be charged so I can't give a full review yet. I do think this is the must own Wall E product so far.

Back