• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wake's FIRESALE: NEW HOT TOYS FIGURES MARVEL & STARWARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's FIRESALE: ENTIRE walking Dead collection MATRIX figures (Morph, Neo)

Blondie HORSE SOLD
Sean/Kato Rick Grimes SOLD

Michonne sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Braveheart SOLD

Added matrix pics to first post.

Daryl bike is pending

Matrix pics added to opening post

Bumping it

Price reduced on Daryl

Only for the records, r u planning sell other dios?

Yes Ricardo. Some of them. Maybe all of them eventually.

Hi Kit, i'll have that tracking for you very soon! Sorry for the minor delay. I actually doubled packed the horse in two boxes because i didnt want it breaking and Fedex wanted to charge me $85 for shipping it... doesn't make much sense to pay half of what I charged for it to ship it. So I'll check with UPS today. If UPS is resaonable I'll send it out if not I'll take it to USPS and they will get it to you. I'm sure you'd rather receive the horse in one piece and a few days later rather than rush it in an ill-packed scenario.

Bumping. All orders shipped.

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Iminime Daryl, Sunohc Morpheus, Kato Bruce Wayne, Iminime CEO &

Added more stuff...!

iminime hank
Iminime CEO
Kato bruce Wayne Suit
Custom Gordon

added more pics of Custom herschel

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Iminime Daryl, Sunohc Morpheus, Kato Bruce Wayne, Iminime CEO &

Just a little bump

Hank SOLD

Adding a bunch of new heavy hitters here....

Picture of custom Gordon
7ec28481-a583-446a-a47c-bf2d12478eb9_zpsgbxkdbwe.jpg

Adding custom Rocco sculpted/Nathan 'Silentsurfer' Eakins paint/hair Hector 'Tio' Salamanca from Breaking Bad. With real hair and working metal wheelchair custom made by Jon 'Fullmetal' Guzman. This is a completely OOAK figure. Uses sculpted arms on slim HT body with sculpted upper chest/neck that is integrated into the sculpt. $2300

35e1987a-25b5-4e78-9db7-37c8df481ecd_zpsyqoqomf5.jpg
58bd37a0-dc19-496d-a52a-cc6912d4e10b_zpsfz0mxiwc.jpg

DSC00017_zpstjvlemnt.jpg

Custom Dark knight JOKER. MJ sculpt with Kato coat on HT DX 2.0 Body/clothes/accessories (shotgun, submachine gun, knives, handcuffs, cards,pencil). $700

6a45785d-2a87-4767-bc9b-bfd01b922598_zpsb6wvh78o.jpg

DSC00020_zpsauuviei8.jpg

1/6 Scale interrogation room diorama with Table and chairs. I can't remember the name of the artist who created them. It was very limited edition. Some of the screw sockets have been stripped but the diorama holds together strongly. The table and chairs and lamp are included. See pics below. (Note that it's slightly to big to fit in a detolf) $350

DarkKnight56_zps66f1eb9d.jpg

DSC00023_zpselbq1oe2.jpg

Iminime Rainbow the Rainbow; the Girl from Kansas (Dorothy Wizard of OZ) DX set AND Custom made DIORAMA. THis piece is EPIC. Figure set comes with both headsculpts. Serious inquiries ONLY. $1700 Shipped

79a54446-f951-4f6b-8404-937f3c92bce7_zps4l0z8r5o.jpg

DSC00032_zpsw37iw39q.jpg

DSC00026_zps2o9ya86z.jpg

170414_093755_tjYuzwty_imcQT12.jpg

Custom OOAK American Pyscho Apartment Diorama with Iminime Patrick Bateman DX Figure with additional Creg Smiling Headsculpt. includes all furniture, telescope and stereo components and tv (no longer lights up). The Diorama has its one light source in the window. Also includes Jon 'Fullmetal' Guzman's Nail Gun accessory, This DIO is large and EPIC made by yours truly. Figure set has three sculpts: Serious, Screaming/Mad, and Smiling. $3300 shipped

BatemanApartment11_zps3c38daf4.jpg

236bbd0b-01fa-4b54-9896-b0969f6b17aa_zpshwuxz6we.jpg

BatemanApartment18_zpsf4a48999.jpg

BatemanApartment23_zps613cc683.jpg

BatemanApartment35_zps52c38620.jpg

BatemanApartment42_zps8ff86df1.jpg

Custom made Hall of Armors Diorama by Geewizzcustoms. Includes the fire extinguisher robot, chair and mark 1 hologram. Note that one of the lamps (second one from the left has gone out--i leave it up to the new buyer to change it out--pretty sure its not an issue). Also the bluish background lights inside the niches cycle and blink. Was deigned to work in 110volt power system (in philipines) but I will include the power converter needed to run it. The diorama is heavy and will cost a lot to pack and ship. US only. $3000 shipped

TonyStark03_zps18655c25.jpg

DSC00040_zps1q2nhsra.jpg
DSC00041_zps0glq3q2v.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Hector Salamanca, Daryl, Sunohc Morpheus, Iminime CEO (Fox) & mo

Bumping.

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Hector Salamanca, Daryl, Sunohc Morpheus, Iminime CEO (Fox) & mo

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekends

Back