• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Wake's FIRESALE: NEW HOT TOYS FIGURES MARVEL & STARWARS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wake's FIRESALE: POTC Barbossa Kit, Batcave 2.0, Alley, Prsion, Se7en, Madmen

Final EBAY Blowout of the year!!! See first post for links to all the awesome items

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: POTC Barbossa Kit, Batcave 2.0, Alley, Prsion, Se7en, Madmen

Bumping it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bumping it up once agaib

New Year’s Eve bump

Happy new year!

Auctions ending soon!

Auctions end today. Still a bunch of stuff at super low prices. barbossa kit at $20!?! I paid like $400 for it

I wish I had seen that Barbosa kit would have WELL given you more than that for it, and I think it deserved more than that action went for :'(

Too bad I didn't see your interrogation room diorama... I love all the dioramas I did, congrats. Especially the mad men and Breaking bad ones.

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Custom Lecter sculpt, Se7en, Madmen

added lecter sculpt auction. Super low price

Re: Wake's FIRESALE: Custom Lecter sculpt, Se7en, Madmen

Bump

Added some new Marvel and Star wars HOT TOYS i'm selling as I refocus my collection.

Back