Wake's 1/6 Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! Great photos, Wake! I have some of these figures but I'm absolutely awful at taking pictures. You do a very nice job at highlighting the best they have to offer in terms of paint and sculpt and your pictures look sharp and neat.
Post moar!

Some pics of Keaton Batman...

Batman2.jpg

Batman3.jpg

Batman4.jpg

Batman5.jpg

Batman6.jpg

Batman7.jpg

Batman10.jpg

Batman11.jpg

Batman12.jpg

Your photography is great, and I'm sure that you know more about it than I do, but looking at these last pictures, especially the first two and the very last picture, I think that they would look much more realistic with a slightly greater depth of field.

In particular, in the last shot, Leon's pistol is in sharp focus (on the same plane as the Don), but his arm and body are not. A similar shot from film stock would have just a bit more of Leon and the wall behind them in focus, I think.

Just a suggestion. Thank you for sharing. I especially like your use of lighting filters.

Awesome snaps man. Good to see another 1/6th collector from the 3-O-5!!

I live in Italy man but was raised in Carol City and went to High School at American Senior High.

Good stuff man!

Very nice pictures!
What kind of tripod are you using?
A small one that fits on the table (I assume your not shooting on the floor) or a bigger one that stands on the floor?
I have a small crappy one that I use on the table when I shoot.
Looking for a new, less flimsy one and highly flexible :)
Any suggestions?

Back