WAKE and his Custom AMC figures on AMC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IKE-CON

Super Freak
Reaction score
Holy snickies!! Was I the only one that saw Wake on an AMC commercial?

He was showing off his Mad Men, Breaking Bad & Walking Dead figures and Dio's.

It was some kind of fan commercial aired 2-3 times during talking dead and
Fear the Walking Dead Premiere.

Was pretty awesome to see one of our own on AMC. At least I'm pretty sure it was him
base on pictures I've seen of him at FAMCON and other events.

Way to go WAKE!!! :clap:clap:clap

Wish I had it recorded it, so I could post the commercial for everyone.
Maybe someone else has it and can post it.

That would be awesome!

Either someone stole wake's dios and he dead and kidnapped or that was Wake. lolz

no that was Omar/Wake on AMC...having met him and friended him on FB...it was him....still don't know why he dropped off the face of the earth tho...:-/

Damn, YouTube says this video is not available in my country. Do we have an international link perhaps?

I just saw another commercial (Different new one). He has incredible Dio's and Great figures the only thing I am shocked about is that AMC is kind of promoting non licensed items after all the craziness you read about on these forums and then they show the stuff on their own channel. I am happy they are as He has some beautiful stuff!

whats killing me is what sort of arrangement wake had to make because he has been non existent in these parts for almost year....I wonder if he had to sacrifice something to be able to show his dios....

Anyone else think he probably took all the credit for making those figures? Lmao....he looks like the type.

Anyone else think he probably took all the credit for making those figures? Lmao....he looks like the type.
I don't want to be mean, but the commercial that is posted on this thread (it seems longer than the one on tv) implies he did the figures by him posing. I didn't mention it before because I don't know if the type of poster who also customizes his figures with weathering and fabricating other than straight bashing or if he actually created the dioramas himself. If he did any of those, I think it is fine since it shows that he has talent like almost everyone else on that ad.

If he is the type of commentator on the forums who just bashes parts and buys custom bits here without modifying, then I wonder if he told amc if he is a collector who got parts online.

If it saved Denny from getting in trouble, then sure. Why not.

I don't want to be mean, but the commercial that is posted on this thread (it seems longer than the one on tv) implies he did the figures by him posing. I didn't mention it before because I don't know if the type of poster who also customizes his figures with weathering and fabricating other than straight bashing or if he actually created the dioramas himself. If he did any of those, I think it is fine since it shows that he has talent like almost everyone else on that ad.

If he is the type of commentator on the forums who just bashes parts and buys custom bits here without modifying, then I wonder if he told amc if he is a collector who got parts online.

I'm pretty sure that he made those dioramas himself, maybe with some help though.

A lot of the figures there are actually one of a kind pieces that he commissioned.

Back