WAIT LIST CLOSED:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
WAIT LIST CONTACTED AND/OR CLOSED:

Star Wars: Luke Skywalker Ex. 12 inch figure - #21041
LOTR: Ringwraith on Steed statue - #8701
LOTR: Cave Troll statue - #8702R
LOTR: Orthanc environment - #9701R

LOTR: Witch-king of Angmar bust - #9419R
LOTR: Witch-king of Angmar statue - #9318
LOTR: Aragorn statue - #9314

LOTR: Elessar statue - #9335
LOTR: Arwen statue - #9313
LOTR: Moria Orc Swordsman figure - #9308
LOTR: Saruman the White statue - #9311
LOTR: Moria Orc Archer statue - #9316
LOTR: Gimli statue - #9317

LOTR: Lurtz bust - #9415

Would have been nice to get a few of those huh?

Jesse

Hey! Maybe Beruthiel will get a waitlist Ringwraith.. wouldn't that be terrific?

Wow, congrats to people on the wait lists who score any of these.

The 'Witch-king of Angmar bust - #9419R' is also in the 'Now contacting the following' list :confused:

fingers crossed, but I think its a mistake.

So, it's safe to say that if you're on the wait list of one of these items, and you don't get a mail over the next couple of days regarding one of these items, we can kiss that piece good-bye, right?

pordey2 said:
Noooo, there goes my hope for a waitlist Orthanc...
:crying

They recently offered me two from the Waitlist, but the shipping costs were ridiculous: $ 55 - for two of these small pieces... :horror ... so I passed.

Very surprised to see some of the names in the list. Afterall they were sold out long ago and are worth quite a lot now.

So swell for those who managed to get them thru wait lists.

goliath said:
They recently offered me two from the Waitlist, but the shipping costs were ridiculous: $ 55 - for two of these small pieces... :horror ... so I passed.
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

If you don't get it, have to try ask someone from the board or try the

EVIL BAY![/SIZE]

goliath said:
crying.gif

I'm curious about the notice on closed/contacted wait lists too. I still have wait list "W" orders in my account for some of those, are they automatically closed out when all are gone? Or does that means I am on the wait list even though it is closed for new people? Very confusing.

:banghead

They are just closing lists that should have been closed a long time ago. I don't think in anyway does this mean someone will be getting a notification on the MOS or the MOA.

Right, but my big question is are they completely 100% gone now? Are we waiting on lists that will not even be used? It would be nice to know somehow. But hey, maybe I will get that Moria Orc Swordsman Statue in a few days. :wacky

I'm really glad I listened to my gut feeling and got me the Orc Swordsman at a "decent" price not too long ago. I would imagine that the Ebay prices for him and other rare statues that you could sign up on the waitlists for will be on the rise again. :sick

I got myself on the waitlist for the SDCC 2004 Nazi Kroenen...
I hope they can tell me if it's waiting in vain. :(

Most likely is though.

Back