WAIT LIST CLOSED:

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist Closed just means that we are not taking any NEW people on the waitlists for these items. If you are already on it, and a piece that was lost is now found - AND you are the lucky next person in line - then you'll get an email. But Josh is right - we have heard the people's cries and are just closing some of those older ones that should have been closed to new reservations long ago. :duff

SideshowDusty said:
Waitlist Closed just means that we are not taking any NEW people on the waitlists for these items. If you are already on it, and a piece that was lost is now found - AND you are the lucky next person in line - then you'll get an email. But Josh is right - we have heard the people's cries and are just closing some of those older ones that should have been closed to new reservations long ago. :duff

Put me out of my misery, Dusty!
Tell them to tell me that there is no Nazi Kroenen in my future. *lol*

SideshowDusty............Thanks for the info. When it is decided that there definately is no more pieces of one particular item, will Sideshow go in & cancel our waitlist reservations? Thanks again........M

SideshowDusty said:
But Josh is right - we have heard the people's cries and are just closing some of those older ones that should have been closed to new reservations long ago. :duff

Hey someone save this thread. I was right for once. LOL:wacky

Hey, they didn't say that Daddy Rog is in that list. The again, some sneaky feeling tells me that they never published a waitlist on him.

Back