Wachowskis rumoured to be working on 4th Matrix film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before The Matrix
before.jpg

After The Matrix
after.jpg

Not sure what pill they took

No kidding. :lol

I can see the pitch. The Director's Guild only has openings for two female directors. A couple of up and coming brothers get a wacky idea, hijinks ensue.

It's been done, but they are doing a remake...

bosom-buddies.jpg

This has already been debunked with a representative reaching out to the magazine that published the interview to say that the guy was only speculating about how great it would be IF the Wachowskis were doing this and did not intend to suggest that they actually in any way are. Move along folks...nothing more to see here...

This has already been debunked with a representative reaching out to the magazine that published the interview to say that the guy was only speculating about how great it would be IF the Wachowskis were doing this and did not intend to suggest that they actually in any way are. Move along folks...nothing more to see here...

Lilly-Wachowski-670x489.png

You guys are just brutal....

I mean if it makes them happy.....who really cares if they identify as a meat popsicle or not

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah, I'm kinda surprised at some of the comments...
Clearly those two must have had a hell of a time coming to terms with themselves, so if this is who and how they want to be, more power to them.

As for the (now debunked) rumor, well, The Matrix was a fantastic movie, both conceptually and in execution, and they really shouldn't have made the sequels. On paper it might've sounded like a great idea to further "explore" that "universe", but if there was anywhere to go with that, I think they took a wrong turn... The anime-style shorts were a great look into that "universe", but Neo's story had nowhere to go really, IMHO.

The sequels have been running on HBO down here, I think. I might take a look and see if they're still a bad as I remember them.

You guys are just brutal....

I mean if it makes them happy.....who really cares if they identify as a meat popsicle or not

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I agree, but you are also brushing aside the extreme scale of the hurdle fans have had to get their heads around.

tenor.gif

You guys probably estrange your offspring if you find out they're like these siblings. Disinherit and such.....

How does Mr. Green get to post in green and bold every time? You can't compete with that.:dunno:lol

Back