VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, i was able to find the vest. apparently there is a customs issue and they were packing all of the vests out of the boxes, so it was in the pack out, but not the figure's box.

I saw this figure at a local store for $130 and couldn't resist so I bought it. I still have another one coming from Urban Samurai. But I wanted it now. I might just sell the extra one later on down the line. I will be putting this guy together later tonight.

Congrats, Playboy! Yeah I saw one as well last weekend and it made the wait even more unbearable. I wish I could buy that early stock too, but I already have one PO'd from another dealer and I'm trying to slow down from my spending on collectibles. Seeing how great a figure it turned out makes me happy that I'll get one in the future anyway :)

I put this guy together last night and he is freaking awesome! I like it way more than the Saves figure (I'll probably sell mine now). The head sculpt was really nice and he looks mean, unlike the sleepy Bill Murray look from Saves. Only gripes are he's a bit too skinny and the skull emblem on his chest is super washed out to where you can't even really see it. Other than that, this is a stellar figure for a cheaper price.

CTO - you should get this guy as soon as possible. Not only is it a great figure, but look at the Art Saves figure and how the price jumped through the roof. Get it now for retail while you can, instead paying a premium down the line when you do decide to get it. If you end up not wanting it, you can always sell it and at least get your money back.

CTO - you should get this guy as soon as possible. Not only is it a great figure, but look at the Art Saves figure and how the price jumped through the roof. Get it now for retail while you can, instead paying a premium down the line when you do decide to get it. If you end up not wanting it, you can always sell it and at least get your money back.

damn you, that's very convincing. I did sell some figures lately, so I have some spare cash to pick him up....

Got mine.

Body is a joke with short torso, flat chest, thin legs. Need Art Figures one.
Funny how realistic yet inaccurate AF head is... and how VTS made it cartoonish yet more Stevenson looking.

Back