VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see pics of The Revenger Punisher side by side with Art Figure Saves Punisher to compare. If anyone has both, that would great.

Is it just me, or did you really forget the attachment? :)

Anyway, I think Art Figures have taller bodies than most 1/6 in the market. Their Soldier of Fortune Lee Christmas towers over my military figures. He's even taller than HT's Barney 2.0, and Barney's on a Hot Toys stand.

Here they are side by side. The Revenger is considerably smaller than the saves version.

Attachments

• IMG_4867.jpg
    IMG_4867.jpg
    345.7 KB · Views: 238
IMO Art Figures version is the better figure over-all. I think one factor is that AF has better base bodies (at least anatomically speaking). But with some mods or just some futzing Revenger could look just as good. I'm happy to have Revenger on PO for I missed out on AF Saves. Also, I think AF Saves was about $100-$120 when it first came out. Too bad I wasn't into 1/6 then.

Overall the art figures is bigger and looks better slightly but the weapons on the revenger are better. Especially the custom magnum. He is worth the price I just need to put him together with a bigger body type.

Revenger's weapons are more accurate. The except for the vest since it is based on the 2004 film design for the skull. I do wish they gave the figure his two mp5's from the beginning of the movie but overall he is definetly worth the price. I bought the art figures version last year so I paid more than original retail but I got a good deal off a board member here. One of my favorite comic characters overall.

Finally after several emails...I got a response from Spenser at Urban Samurai. He said that I couldn't get a refund because the figure was going to ship soon. He said tracking will be sent out very soon. If I don't have anything by the middle of next week...I'm just gonna do a chargeback with my bank. This is ridiculous. And don't count on me ordering **** from US again.

same with me Punishment. After SEVERAL emails to him in the span of several days, he finally replied. And he basically said multiple emails not going to get him to reply faster. If you had just replied the first time, I wouldn't have to email you several times! This is my first and last purchase from USH also.

same with me Punishment. After SEVERAL emails to him in the span of several days, he finally replied. And he basically said multiple emails not going to get him to reply faster. If you had just replied the first time, I wouldn't have to email you several times! This is my first and last purchase from USH also.

It blows me away why companies act like this knowing that if you spread the word about how rude and poor customer service is, that you WILL lose some customers over it. I guess that's why they don't last long. Even as frustrated as SS is, they still answer my emails within a timely manner, and all is good. ATT: if you think about shopping at Urban Samurai Hobbies...you will have to deal with the same crap as this. This isn't my first experience with them like this. I order th Zombie Killer when it came out. They said they had it....then after 6 months gave me my money back cuz hey said oops, we aren't getting it like advertised...rather than giving me back my refund when I asked for 3 months prior. Shoot me cuz I gave them another chance. Lesson learned....never again. After I get this figure, I'll be shopping elsewhere.

I think your missing something buddy! as in one of the most important pcs !
wow that sucks !
I got mine last night from Monkey depot ( no problems with them as usual ) :)
now I just need the time to put him together and beef him up slightly but 1st impressions is this is a great figure
now if only I could get a jigsaw :(

My thought on Urban Samurai is that you get what you pay for. The guy has the lowest prices in town (for better or worse), so I think it's somewhat unreasonable to expect 4 star service. I don't go to Denny's for the ambiance, y'know?? I've been to that site a few times, and read their policies and whatnot, and it just seems like a guy making sales as a hobby, doing it in his spare time to make a bit of extra cash, and he prices things accordingly. I think the expectation on his end is "Hey, I'm gonna give you a good deal, just don't give me a hard time about it." The fact that he only ships out orders once a week is a dead giveaway to me. I know he's been around for many, many years, so I at least know he's reputable. If he didn't deliver, he wouldn't still be in business.

I think this bundle looks so awesome. The PO price is reasonable and it comes with lots of weapons. I hope can grab this guy soon, well for bashin more bad@ss punisher I guess.....

If hes doing it as a hobby, then thats probably why hes still in business. Makes sense. If it was a full time gig, then he'd be **** out of luck.

My thought on Urban Samurai is that you get what you pay for. The guy has the lowest prices in town (for better or worse), so I think it's somewhat unreasonable to expect 4 star service. I don't go to Denny's for the ambiance, y'know?? I've been to that site a few times, and read their policies and whatnot, and it just seems like a guy making sales as a hobby, doing it in his spare time to make a bit of extra cash, and he prices things accordingly. I think the expectation on his end is "Hey, I'm gonna give you a good deal, just don't give me a hard time about it." The fact that he only ships out orders once a week is a dead giveaway to me. I know he's been around for many, many years, so I at least know he's reputable. If he didn't deliver, he wouldn't still be in business.

Back