VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be my first DAM/VTS figure, but from what I've read from reviews of their previous releases like the Ganster animated Jason Statham, it's okay in quality. If it's as good as the non-HT figures I have like Soldier Story and Art Figures, I'd be happy :)

Here's a couple of reviews of the Gangster figure. Halfway through is a photo of the naked body. My first time to see how "uniquely wierd" their shoulder joints are.

https://radtoyreview.com/2013/04/05/review-dam-toys-spade-j/

https://toyhaven.blogspot.com/2013/03/review-1-dam-toys-gangsters-kingdom-16.html

Whoa. .:lol That figure should not be displayed without it's jacket.

I've seen those shoulder joints before. They're extremely similar if not the same to the ACE bodies. I own one of those.

I wish someone would do a head based on the Bradstreet covers. Even though most of his features are hidden in shadow,at least on most of the covers.

Now Punisher MAX is the Punisher.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Yup, DAM and VTS include bendy hands as a standard among their figures lately. Art Figures is doing the same thing too :) They look good and lifelike with gloves on, IMO.

wow peeps still buying warzone even after dirty laundry short on utube way better then this crap....

For me personally, war zone doesn't really have anything to do with it. I like the headsculpt as it is similar to Tim Bradstreet's Punisher and I plan on customizing the outfit anyway.

wow peeps still buying warzone even after dirty laundry short on utube way better then this crap....

Your point is...?

You must be the type who won't get a figure that looks good enough for its price just because it's based from a crappy movie. Well, not everyone is like you.

Also, there's not a Dirty Laundry figure from the short. Why compare it to this figure from another film? Besides, most of those who are getting this already has the Art Figures Tom Jane Punisher figure as well. And that was from a crappy movie too.

Most Predators movies are crap but their lead characters have become the most iconic pop-culture icons of all-time thus their figures sell, FYI. Bottomline is some people buy figures for the figures, regardless if the film sucked or not. You should know that. You have Scar Pred on your PO list.

xyxfYfV.gif

I still like the Dolph Lundgren Punisher i went to the cinema to see it. I also think if they had added a skull to his t-shirt it would have been accepted as a perfect comic book adaption of the Punisher.

It had every thing the comic had at the time other than the skull on his tee.

I hope some one makes a Dolph Punisher complete with painted on dark stubble.

The 2008 Punisher War Zone is great as an over the top violent action movie its just like the Punisher Max comics.

I like all of the Punisher movies for different reasons. I want a Dolph Lundren based Punisher figure to go with the Stevenson and Jane versions I have. I am getting this new figure because as so many have said he looks like the max version. Overall a really nice figure to add to the collection.

I like all of the Punisher movies for different reasons. I want a Dolph Lundren based Punisher figure to go with the Stevenson and Jane versions I have. I am getting this new figure because as so many have said he looks like the max version. Overall a really nice figure to add to the collection.

:goodpost::exactly:

Nothing wrong with multiple Punishers.

Well we're officially in the third quarter. Lets hope we see this thing sooner rather than later.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I have one ordered with urban samurai and have emailed Spence 3 time with no repl I'm on the verge of cancelling and ordering somewhere else. I'll gladly pay more for better customer service

Urban Samurai hobbies is a great place to buy from. I am POing this from them myself.

Perhaps Spence isn't replying because he doesn't know the answer and is looking into it.

How many days apart did you email him?

Back