VTS Toys 1/6 (VM-017): THE DARKZONE AGENT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great. I also just noticed the shoes actually have the Under Armour logo on them. I'm really hoping that Timewalker Toys gets their shipment in soon. I'm gonna be using your pics as a reference. :hi5:

Dipping in 1/6 again, after I promised myself to not go there. (bought 2 and sold them, after a short while.) This fits so many apocalyptic /zombie themes, I just had to have it. Received it yesterday. Took a quick look and it's great. Unfortunately I can't set it up till summer next year. Enjoy yours if you buy it/own it.

He's so much fun to put together! Just need a lot of patience. Once he's all set up it's a really impressive set. Loving all the details. I own a 1:1 airsoft Vector and it looks like it was shrunk down perfectly to 1:6.

It's my second VTS figure after the "Wasteland Ranger", which was also very impressive. Hope they make more awesome kits like this!

For those who have the figure, are your two extra Vector magazines "low quality" compared to the one that came with the gun?

IMG_8315.jpg

I asked Timewalker Toys when they expect to get their shipment of these and they said their distributor told them some orders are being held up in container ships due to customs. Hopefully they get released soon.

That is odd. That's unlike them to do something like that. Maybe do some research on the real life vector?

From behind, real Vector magazines are supposed to look like the third one. (So cool that they even included the Glock logo.) The short Vector magazines in the set also have that detail. But the other two long ones they included for the magazine pouches don't have any detail at the back. I was wondering if this is only the case for my set.

Got mine today. The few hours and patience it took to put this piece together really brought me back to the time I did kit-bashing
(glad those days are over :lol ). It's really impressive and hold its own presence on shelf among HT figures.

Look forward to other games franchise they'll pick up next.

Military.png

Got mine the other day and set it up last night. A good set of fine point tweezers goes a long way with this figure. I will try to post pictures later. Such a great figure with ALOT of detail. I especially appreciated the Magpul logos on some of the gun parts. I like Magpul and have alot of the same pieces on my real rifles.

Anyone order this guy from Cotswold Collectibles? Haven't heard anything about my preorder and wondering about when they may get him

Back