VTS Toys 1/6 (VM-017): THE DARKZONE AGENT

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice; the guns could use some weathering, though. I wonder how much it will cost with all those accessories.

has this company become more official?

figure is cool, looks really professional and detailed and packed with accessories. looks a little reminiscent of damtoys with a little more detail

would prefer them to make characters for stuff i want though

Sign me up. The game takes up most of my free time and I'm loving it.

Just send me to the PO screen when it's up.

I'm definitely snagging a few items off this as I am already making my own custom Division Agent figure. That contaminated gear bag for sure.

This is great!
I'll probably by it. But I would enjoy it more if there where a few more variants of this Agent fig.
It would be nice to build a squad.

DAM toys always comes with tons of stuffs. i have their rifleman, it has all the lightsticks & medic stuffs like scissors/patches etc.

VTS's game push is going to be limited. They can't go for characters that are too blatantly ripoffs. As much as I want them to make Assassin's Creed stuff, I don't think it'll happen solely because it's too high profile. Where this is just an "apocalyptic survivor" if they get heat for it, it's hard to come up with a peaked hood, hidden blade toting excuse.

That being said, I would love if they tackled Splinter Cell.

My top want though would be Deus Ex right now.

It's a respirator to protect against airborne contaminants, as in this photo of crime scene clean-up gear:

ntpliving083112_237384a_8col.jpg

same as the one i use during airbrush. it's not that airtight.

Beautiful! Especially the accessories. Never heard of this brand before. Will the final product come close to the prototype?

(And yes, please bring on the Splinter Cell and Deus Ex 1/6 figures!)

VTS announced today this this will be shipping soon but I cant find a single UK seller who even put them up for PO, any other reputable sellers that could get a hold of one?

Very tempted to jump on this. I think a little futzing goes a long way with this figure. Plus I like builds like this where you can customize what you want on it. I know OSK still has it, but I may jump on the waitlist at Timewalker Toys.

Our full review is now live, there are some odd bits with this one if I am honest.
That sticky-backed leather thing at 09:40 is a piece of duct tape. You cut into strips and use it to secure the gear. It's that specific brand because it peels off without leaving residue and has a good "in-scale" look.

Back