VTS Toys :1/6 NEW EPOCH COP (VM-013)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helmet on it is then :lol

The sculpt looks ok imo, need to get it in hand, more better pics etc. Rooted hair does affect my masculinity though, although I like futzing with My HT Catwoman's hair from time to time. :D

Of course there are. Like it or not, real hair is the future of this hobby. As with painting or sculpting, most people are piss poor at it and like paint, sculpt or tailoring, will vary in quality from the manufacturer. Of course sculpted will give the most consistent results right out of the box.

most people can't accept the fact that they are already collecting dolls similar to Barbies gilrs collect, to the point they need sculpted hair to justify their manhood.

rooted hair is the future, and in the future there will still be companies messing up with rooted hair just like how restaurants can still mess up their spaghettis.

The same old song and dance ever time a figure is released and a quickie phone pic is posted. At least SSFs are consistent. ;)

most people aren't semi pro photographers so they won't understand phone camera abilities, lighting & proper setup of the figure.

i mean, the photo is telling you how exactly the figure would look like from your perspective when you open the box up right?

The future? Didn't you see pubes Ripley that HT flushed?

1QjVXaB.jpg

It will have it's market mostly in Phicen. There's too much of a margin for error of opening a root hair figure up and the hair is a complete mess. HT only bothers with it very few and far between, mostly Black Widow.

No offenese man but I would kill for that Ripley, in fact I said **** the new one after they got rid of something that good.

Fact is this sculpt and hair is way worse than what they showed originally, has anybody looked at ebay? There are tons of sculpts out there that could be great for this.

most people can't accept the fact that they are already collecting dolls similar to Barbies gilrs collect, to the point they need sculpted hair to justify their manhood.

rooted hair is the future, and in the future there will still be companies messing up with rooted hair just like how restaurants can still mess up their spaghettis.

What do you know about collecting? :lol

What do you know about collecting? :lol

what i know is certain kind of folks like to call the dolls & toys they collect as "High End Collectibles" to differentiate them from Girls who collect Barbie & Kent dolls to make their hobby sound more Mature & Manly.

what i know is certain kind of folks like to call the dolls & toys they collect as "High End Collectibles" to differentiate them from Girls who collect Barbie & Kent dolls to make their hobby sound more Mature & Manly.

Well really when people say "high end collectibles" that's pretty much just a straight up fact due to the higher quality of the toys compared to say a regular Barbie from Toys R Us. I think the majority of collectors realize the nature of collecting toys isn't exactly mature or manly - we're just doing what we love and what makes us happy. The same can probably be said for the sculpted hair ... it's by and large just a aesthetic choice. Is what you're saying totally wrong? Not at all! ... but it's probably a way smaller section of the community.

Potato is the first feminist for dolly equal rights.

I never really cared what anyone refers to their figures. I'm under no illusions that I own a bunch of dolls, that most refer to "high end collectibles." They're both, end of story.

Well really when people say "high end collectibles" that's pretty much just a straight up fact due to the higher quality of the toys compared to say a regular Barbie from Toys R Us. I think the majority of collectors realize the nature of collecting toys isn't exactly mature or manly - we're just doing what we love and what makes us happy. The same can probably be said for the sculpted hair ... it's by and large just a aesthetic choice. Is what you're saying totally wrong? Not at all! ... but it's probably a way smaller section of the community.

There are Barbie Dolls that are expensive & high quality. but i guess you will just call them dolls. Guys who collect Barbies would probably call them high end collectibles as well.

pfft i still recall someone commenting on rooted hair makes these collectibles look like dolls.

would you call a person whom collects expensive high end high quality watch "High End Luxury Watch Collector" instead of just watch collectors to differentiate themselves from G-Shock & Swatch collectors? or would you just call G-Shock & Swatch collectors Toy Watch Collectors?

There are Barbie Dolls that are expensive & high quality. but i guess you will just call them dolls. Guys who collect Barbies would probably call them high end collectibles as well.

pfft i still recall someone commenting on rooted hair makes these collectibles look like dolls.

would you call a person whom collects expensive high end high quality watch "High End Luxury Watch Collector" instead of just watch collectors to differentiate themselves from G-Shock & Swatch collectors? or would you just call G-Shock & Swatch collectors Toy Watch Collectors?

Alrighty then ... you seem dead set on this. Good luck to ya. :)

Anyway, kind of disappointed about the outcome on this Anderson figure. But not enough to cancel. I'll "futz" with the best of 'em to get it the way I want

Alrighty then ... you seem dead set on this. Good luck to ya. :)

Anyway, kind of disappointed about the outcome on this Anderson figure. But not enough to cancel. I'll "futz" with the best of 'em to get it the way I want

Judge a book by it's cover or in this case some photos from a potato camera.

It's like Blitzway Fight Club all the way again.

Dolls! Collectibles! Toys! Action figures! Oh no! Come on guys. Stop bickering.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah this should be a safe space, and let's use proper pronouns for these things and not just assume gender.

Back