Vote worst movie of 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote worst big movie 2017

• Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Votes: 60 59.4%
  • Thor: Ragnarok

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Justice League

Votes: 33 32.7%
  • Spider-Man: Homecoming

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disliked all of these movies. I outright hated Justice League and TLJ.

TLJ is an abortion of a film. I truly hated it.

But I voted for Spider-Man. Cause I couldn't even finish it. I turned that off after the third time the fat Asian friend was onscreen. So I guess that makes it the worst. I endured the fat Asian chick in TLJ but Spider-Man was just too horrible to even watch.

giphy.gif

Missing alien covenant and dark tower ... But even they pale in insignificance compared to the abomination that is TLJ

Snoop, thanks for reminding me about poor Ackbar

Yay another thread to ***** about TLJ. No me, the My Little Pony movie was easily the worst movie I have seen in years.

Yay another thread to ***** about TLJ. No me, the My Little Pony movie was easily the worst movie I have seen in years.

I'm surprised the mods have allowed so many TLJ threads. I'm surprised given that in movie section a duplicate thread is instantly shot down and comments are deleted etc etc...

I'm surprised the mods have allowed so many TLJ threads. I'm surprised given that in movie section a duplicate thread is instantly shot down and comments are deleted etc etc...

A few (33 according to this poll so far) whiners want to be heard

Homecoming. It was lifeless. JL had moments and I haven't seen TLJ yet. Thor was fun, it was more of a comedy than Superhero movie. My Little Pony was ****ing crap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back