Vote For Your Most Wanted GG SW Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes help Swabie's A.D.D:lol. He gets bored if does doesn't have some huge tsak over there.:rotfl

mfoga said:
Yes help Swabie's A.D.D:lol. He gets bored if does doesn't have some huge tsak over there.:rotfl

True! But I keep it fun - don't I? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Big props to HAPPYBOY who just voted also! Woot!

swabie2424 said:
True! But I keep it fun - don't I? :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Big props to HAPPYBOY who just voted also! Woot!

Voted and corrected my vote :eek:

C'mon people let's show Shaak Ti some love :inlove

I say wait a month before putting up the HP one - there's bound to be a lot that people will want from the new movie. Hadn't thought of Beatrix, but now she's my most wanted after seeing that pic.

Harris as Dumbledore would be my MOST wanted from HP although that Bellatrix would be great. Coming up a very close second would be a non-Deatheater Lucius as well. and Lupin (before and after transformation). and Tonks. and Filch. and Lockhart and....:eek:

Wetanut, you can now see why actually having to vote in teh GGC poll is a mentally "tough" thing to do. It really forces people to narrow down their favorites and prioritize in terms of characters.

Like many people, I want just about every character to be made... but when I had to actually think, "Hey - what ten would I want next?" it was hard to do! I created a list of 40 - then 20 - then 10. I just kept paring it down.

Even if you aren't a Star Wars fan - come vote in out poll. See how challenging it is!

coolkansaswind said:
what ever get a life :emperor :chew

Actually I'd say those that cheer for a company to "go away" need to get a life. If you don't like them then don't buy from them....pretty simple.

Back