Vote for your favorite Sideshow license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorite Sideshow property?

• Buffy

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Hellboy

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Highlander

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • James Bond

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Lord of the Rings

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • Marvel

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Planet of the Apes

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • Terminator

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • X-Files

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
A Sideshow list without horror???? The Uni Monsters and Friday the 13th line own those on that list, even the more expensive lines.

GI Joe will trump em all.

I think GI Joe does have the possibility of blowing away many... especially if the final Snake Eyes is as nice as the proto. Which it really should be given there are few paint apps compared to regular releases.

I waited nearly 30 years to get great 12" Ape figures (the Megos sucked even back then :rolleyes:) and Sideshow finally delivered... so naturally I voted for the Apes. :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

I never thought I'd known a Lawgiver statue this big. :D

I really loved the Universal Monsters and Brotherhood of Arms that Sideshow did, but I am especially impressed with the Planet of the Apes Line. All of which are sold out. There definately needs to be a continuation of this product.:monkey1

You included lines that are either on hiatus or dead, but you did not include one that is still producing product like horror?

:thwack

Bad Poll. :nono

They don't have to still be active to be your favorite. But yeah, maybe I should've ditched Terminator or X-Files in favor of horror.

Well, without Universal Monsters as an option I went with Star Wars -- mainly because the Old Ben sculpt is the best there is in capturing the likeness of a real person.

Marvel characters are iconic. They stand for so much more than "dude in spandex" or the current storyline. They're mythical. They're legendary.

That was difficult. Fortunately Universal Monsters wasn't an option, so I had two to choose from: Marvel and Star Wars. Went with the last one just because I like Star Wars just a bit better than Marvel. It's pretty close, though.

Universal Monsters is unrepresented? Been a while since a 12" was released but as far as I know the line hasn't been discontinued. Well anyway it's my favorite licensed product line from SSC. As to why, I love the films of course.

This is really difficult. Do we choose our favorite license that Sideshow has or our favorite license based on the quality of the products Sideshow has done?? Some licenses I absolutely love but they've been short changed (X-Files, Angel, Highlander) and some have had great runs but ended too early (Buffy & Bond).

Based on the quality of products they have done, I'd have to say Buffy is my overall favorite license even though there's some holes in the line.
Star Wars might seize the top spot based on the quality of figures yet to be made, such as Darth Vader and Storm/Clone Troopers.

This poll should have been made public,So the SW fans could have been more easily indentifiable.. so we could shoot them at first contact...:gun

Back