Vote for your favorite Sideshow license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which is your favorite Sideshow property?

• Buffy

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Hellboy

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Highlander

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • James Bond

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Lord of the Rings

Votes: 17 15.5%
  • Marvel

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Planet of the Apes

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 31 28.2%
  • Terminator

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • X-Files

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Prime Clone

Super Freak
Reaction score
Please vote for your favorite Sideshow license, and explain why. I limited the choices to properties that include 12" figures (except Marvel) and that have actually had products released (so no Indy, Reservoir Dogs or Darkman).

I went for Star Wars - it's been my favorite franchise since childhood, and Sideshow has really delivered on the promise of outdoing Hasbro's 12" efforts. The PF figures and dioramas are pretty sweet too!

Had to go SW as well (for obvious reasons)...

But several of the properties really aren't breathing anymore--

Buffy, Highlander, James Bond:monkey2, Planet of the Apes, and X-Files... so your poll might not be weighted correctly.

Sorry, I had to leave the horror ones out. I (selfishly) went for my favorites (and the ones I thought had the most mass appeal).

Thats cool but you must know the horror line from what i've heard was one of the best sellers for Sideshow. Also IMO the best line they ever produced.

The Horror line did put Sideshow on the map. I however chose Mighty Marvel because it's the most diversed line. Also my collecting comics is the reason I got into this whole mess anyway.

LOTR is what got me into collecting and discovering Sideshow. Although I am collecting a couple of other lines (non-SS), LOTR will always have my heart and $$.

Universal Monsters..... its what put them on the map as said earlier..... how could you not include them in the pole? :duh

SW. It's what got me into Sideshow in the first place. Although the quality of the 12'' line is spotty they've offered a good variety and some unique stuff over the years.

You included lines that are either on hiatus or dead, but you did not include one that is still producing product like horror?

:thwack

Bad Poll. :nono

My favorite is Star Wars.

Their best is Marvel.

LOTR has the most potential.

I went with SW, mostly as that seems to get most of my money. But the Marvel is a Juggernaut (pun intended) and LOTR, as Loki has said, has a lot of potential.

And, maybe a mod can add in Uni Monsters and New Line Horror... those really do need to be inclulded in the roster.

I assume you left horror out because everybody knows it's the best and this poll is just for second place? :confused:

going with star wars cuz thats what got me started collecting , although imo everything put out by ss pretty much kills.

Back