Vote for the Next Schwarzenegger figure (Hot Toys by the people Volume 17)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want them all except for the Governator. Conan has my First vote though. It would be cool to eventually see them get the King Conan license aswell.

I'll take all but the Goventor version.

Also voted Govener. by far his Best role to date.

Fat old man Arnold FTW.

As for Ahnold the slayer, I'll pass. I'll take REAL conan please.

Jason-Momoa-as-Conan-the-Barbarian.jpg

all mild trolling aside. I wish hot toys would stop these polls, as they're as real as the paper they're printed on.

I've actually surprised they don't have Mr. Freeze on that list. I totally expect them to do Batman Forever and Batman & Robin once they are done with Batman Returns. And we know the Batman TV show is coming, so its not like they aren't going to be doing campy figures anyway. I just would have thought cash cows like Batman and Arnold would make them automatically thing combining the two into a super-cash cow :lol

Kinda tough for me. Conan seems most obvious, but I would kinda prefer a Commando as an unofficial update to Dutch on the shelf. . .so, Commando it is.

They're doing a new Dutch in 1/4 (and in all likelihood, 1/6).

Voted Conan.

Hey what happened to his clothes. :lol I have that guy sitting in my stuff somewhere too. Still have the vest, pants, & uzi with him. Childhood toy that got beat to hell.

I just like looking at his nude body:wink1: nah just kidding its my orginal 16-18" figure from the eightys which I played the hell out of as a kid and lost everything he came with. Still glad I still got him though, has sentimental value, He was my x-mas gift when I was about 8.

This is a tough vote. But I voted Commando, because the pic is the version I would want(and Im still in love with Alyssa Milano). Conan would have to be him painted with the stripes, and Running Man would be awesome when he is on the prison camp.

Honestly I'd much prefer a Mr. Olympia era Arnie, so I voted M. Icon Arnie. I know the pic is old governator Arnie, but the T3 pic is T2 anyway.

I voted T3. **** it. I can envision Arnie with coffin on shoulder with clean and semi-BD headsculpts and a full BD figure, also maybe with 2 headsculpts. And crap though the film may be those figures would be stunning.

Commando for me. Still one of my fave Arny films. Loved watching it in full glory on bluray. A Hot Toys Commando Arnie would be an instant buy for me.

Agreed a Commando figure would be perfect. There are already too many versions of Terminator. A Conan figure would also be nice but I would think they would have to use the same rubber that is being used to manufacture the hulk so that the joints will be hidden.

Back