Voorhees27's collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TheTerminator's collection

now thats something to be proud of. :rock
Awesome figure. :banana
I need to get my Leon finished so I can do something like this :monkey5:D.

That is a great custom. how long did it take to make?

Here's a custom that I had been working on for a while now, its somewhat done.

Robert Deniro in Goodfellas

Head: Andy Bergholtz
Paint: Darkartist81
Suit: Hot Toys Tony Stark set
Body: Garbage True Type
Stand: Evilface decals

IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5425.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5427.jpg

This for now still sits as a "WIP" due to lousy body.

SWEET....
He needs a cigarette for one hand and a James Bond scotch glass in the other.

Exactly! I will keep an eye out for both.

That is a great custom. how long did it take to make?

I would say the thought was most of the time and then once the ball got rolling I would say about 3 months. The paint job is the best part of this entire piece, the suit isn't bad but the sculpt and paint can't be appreciated with my lousy camera.

Exactly! I will keep an eye out for both.

I would say the thought was most of the time and then once the ball got rolling I would say about 3 months. The paint job is the best part of this entire piece, the suit isn't bad but the sculpt and paint can't be appreciated with my lousy camera.

If you get a cig I seen a guy on here use a little cotton wool on the end of it and pull it up slightly to look like smoke.
Looked awesome. :rock

Evilface made me the decal and I just stuck in onto the blank stand that comes with the True Type body.

friggin awesome dude! this is a badass figure! I always try and make stands look really awesome and different for customs but you managed to make this stand look like an actual friggin hot toys stand. This figure looks official,man. Congrats :clap

friggin awesome dude! this is a badass figure! I always try and make stands look really awesome and different for customs but you managed to make this stand look like an actual friggin hot toys stand. This figure looks official,man. Congrats :clap

Thanks dude! :rock

Looking good, man :rock :rock :rock

How are the detolf's cleaning wise? Do the glas shelfs get dusty fast? I've been thinking about getting a couple.

Thanks Iron. The dust I would say had decreased by about 30-40% so it helps compared to what I had before.

Great set-up Roy! Haven't visited in a while... the detolfs look sharp! I actually just repainted mine black so they would fit with my new room.

Soon... got the room painted last week and the carpet was installed yesterday. Now comes the time to fill that ^^^^er up!!!

Soon... got the room painted last week and the carpet was installed yesterday. Now comes the time to fill that ^^^^er up!!!

Oh nice! A complete overhaul? Sweet. I was thinking of painting my room either dark red or navy blue but my wife keeps stopping me :D

Oh nice! A complete overhaul? Sweet. I was thinking of painting my room either dark red or navy blue but my wife keeps stopping me :D

Yep, we actually bought a house :)woo) and so I'm starting from scratch. I went with a light grey color for the walls and black shelves.

Dark Red seems to work surprisingly well for collections... I've seen it done a few times and looks good. You could also alway go for an accent wall if you didn't want to go all out.

wow!!!

i dont collect 12 inch figures because imo it´s just a better action figure...

but your collection really looks nice!!!

robert de niro looks great!!!
andy bergholtz is a perfect sculptor!!!

Back